Baited me into playing on servers that xbox players had months to play on.

@Kosynth said in Baited me into playing on servers that xbox players had months to play on.:

@Lwyu said in Baited me into playing on servers that xbox players had months to play on.:

You complained about fresh starts which was understandable until you started saying you didnt want people to rush, or one shot etc

I actually didn't say any of that so don't swap my words with others.

"I dont want to start in a community where players can 1 shot, or rush through UQ's and missions, I want to enjoy the game at my own pace and learn slowly" You didnt say anything remotely close to that ?

@Kosynth said in Baited me into playing on servers that xbox players had months to play on.:

Correct.

But youre here complaining about being baited by casper the friendly ghost on something you have full control of... but you didnt say anything even close to any of that... 9AB468CF-0F97-4C01-8FC0-8928FA040705.gif

@Zeroika3384 said in People need to calm down.:

@Lwyu said in People need to calm down.:

@Kosynth said in People need to calm down.:

I'm not going to calm down because theres a resonable expectation that the servers would be fresh and not filled with people that had nearly half year head start

Explain whats wrong with people that have a head start? I seriously need to know cuz I honestly could give less of a pint of shit if someone has more gear than I do. I only see eye to eye with you in regards of how badly this is, but I dont get that part at all.

Some people wants to enjoy the game, take their time to learn and stuff, i'm sorry but i don't wanna someone joining the area i'm trying to do a quest and killing everything in 1 hit because they are leveling another character or another class or w/e, this goes also with UQs, i don't wanna my UQ ending in 2min, i know alot of you are just there to gain exp and get out as soon as possible, but some wants to enjoy and learn the fights with everyone else. So yeah, there is a problem about head starts.

I took the time to actually get the post for you I thought early access started in Jan, So yes That was me not being fully informed, but again when it comes to games its reasonable for games not to have open beta carry over.

I'm not going to calm down because theres a resonable expectation that the servers would be fresh and not filled with people that had nearly half year head start

Explain whats wrong with people that have a head start? I seriously need to know cuz I honestly could give less of a pint of shit if someone has more gear than I do. I only see eye to eye with you in regards of how badly this is, but I dont get that part at all.

Some people wants to enjoy the game, take their time to learn and stuff, i'm sorry but i don't wanna someone joining the area i'm trying to do a quest and killing everything in 1 hit because they are leveling another character or another class or w/e, this goes also with UQs, i don't wanna my UQ ending in 2min, i know alot of you are just there to gain exp and get out as soon as possible, but some wants to enjoy and learn the fights with everyone else. So yeah, there is a problem about head starts.

I took the time to actually get the post for you I thought early access started in Jan, So yes That was me not being fully informed, but again when it comes to games its reasonable for games not to have open beta carry over.

Even with the launch of ffxiv when they did have ARR open beta carry over in phase 4, it was with the stipulation that it was without people abusing bugs

Which.... PSO2 apparently had a bugged quest that allowed people to redeem rewards multiple times. game still kept beta progress.

Even with the launch of ffxiv when they did have ARR open beta carry over in phase 4, it was with the stipulation that it was without people abusing bugs

Which.... PSO2 apparently had a bugged quest that allowed people to redeem rewards multiple times. game still kept beta progress.

Im sorry all I can hear is "Im sorry you didnt shove anything in my mouth".

Your complaints started fair, now they make no sense because for some reason your expectations in the game that everyone has been EXPLAINING to you has gone "whoosh" right over your head my dude.

My complaints have remained the same. Its perfectly reasonable that open beta doesn't carry over into launch Its also reasonable that those with months early access will have a clear advantage. Cosmetics play a huge roll in the game and has been called Fashion Star Online So with people being able to farm mesetata or w/e its called for months They are able to take advantage of newer players coming in buying cosmetics with gold thats been in the game and has been aquired the past few months Its funny you just skip over how this game has done many things that are not in the norm IE Carry over and not launching with FRESH servers in addition to ones that have existing players. Maybe other players want to experience the economy. Lets also not forget all the people even when they catch up in levels...then gear....Are still EARLY acces+days it takes to get to that point behind.

Yes the game doesn't have raids and? That changes nothing. @Lwyu

Go back to bitching about some one undercutting you for 4 mil

Division 2 no/ Destiny 2 No/ Wow No/ For Honor No/ Guildwars 2 no/ Maplestory 1 Yes/ Maplestory 2 (only the 10 day headstart) not beta/ arch age headstart (not beta)/ tera no/ ffxiv YES their last one

Yes theirs numerous other games and you will see they mostly dont have progression carry over And alot of the games that do also release with more servers than the ones that do carry over

Also Yes the title of this topic is melodramatic

@Kosynth Founders packs giving headstarts has actually become the norm lately.

Headstart isn't 2 months

People are always going to be behind in some way anyways. People who join in 6 months will be that far behind but they aren't going to get new servers just because they joined late. It's like saying it's unfair someone can drink but you can't merely because they were born before you.

This guy is a lost cause, just FYI.

I'm not sure what he's on about or anything like that, I'm playing just fine at my own pace, and enjoying a game and xbox people are almost unnoticed unless you're looking for stuff to complain about because people started to ignore you everywhere else on the internet.

@TyPooly said in Baited me into playing on servers that xbox players had months to play on.:

This guy is a lost cause, just FYI.

I'm not sure what he's on about or anything like that, I'm playing just fine at my own pace, and enjoying a game and xbox people are almost unnoticed unless you're looking for stuff to complain about because people started to ignore you everywhere else on the internet.

Please provide me with a quote of me complaining about playing at different paces. Again wasn't me

If you weren't going to split the servers, there was no point in delaying the PC release for as long as they did.