Baited me into playing on servers that xbox players had months to play on.

Yeah, and the guilds who played RU beta and asian betas for Kingdom under fire 2 thought they were going to get worlds first in both the raids but they didn't.

@Kosynth This still isn't that kind of game at all anyways.

Its not an mmorpg? Its not a game that rewards time spent and dedication? Learning on the fly and becoming very efficient?

@Kosynth said in Baited me into playing on servers that xbox players had months to play on.:

Yeah, and the guilds who played RU beta and asian betas for Kingdom under fire 2 thought they were going to get worlds first in both the raids but they didn't.

You do know this doesnt have mega competitive WoW-esque endgame right? Nothing even remotely close to traditional raiding.

@Kosynth Honestly this probably has more in common with something like Diablo than normal mmorpgs

Again. It's not just raiding. The game is called Fashion Star Online 2 alot.

Xbox players were able to farm meseta for weeks.. Able to purchase cosmetics that new players can't unless they... buy ac tickets and trade the items away for gold. (which again is funneling cosmetics to xbox players)

When some people are talking about doing a weekly for 1.5 million (500k on 3 characters) thats 5 weeks for 7.5 Million which you can buy some of the more sought after cosmetics for.

~Edit

@Kosynth said in Baited me into playing on servers that xbox players had months to play on.:

Xbox players were able to farm meseta for weeks.. Able to purchase cosmetics that new players can't unless they... buy ac tickets and trade the items away for gold. (which again is funneling cosmetics to xbox players)

When some people are talking about doing a weekly for 1.5 million (500k on 3 characters) thats 5 weeks for 7.5 Million which you can buy some of the more sought after cosmetics for.

~Edit

Not to mention the Closed Beta items, which PC players cannot currently get.

I'm perfectly fine with that surprisingly. I'm more angered that xbox players and people who have both are basically feeding off the new players.

@Silvanthis said in Baited me into playing on servers that xbox players had months to play on.:

~Edit

CLOSED BETA ITEMS? That thing other people couldnt get when other games had closed betas on pc or other systems because it was a CLOSED BETA? no way we cant get them CURRENTLY?

I'm perfectly fine with that surprisingly. I'm more angered that xbox players and people who have both are basically feeding off the new players. 5BB75D18-BB8F-45E5-B9C8-8D1BBAFC407D.gif

@Lwyu said in Baited me into playing on servers that xbox players had months to play on.:

@Silvanthis said in Baited me into playing on servers that xbox players had months to play on.:

~Edit

CLOSED BETA ITEMS? That thing other people couldnt get when other games had closed betas on pc or other systems because it was a CLOSED BETA? no way we cant get them CURRENTLY?

They did say Currently get. Also you have to consider one key difference, those games don't usually have crossplay.

@Lwyu said in Xbox game passs?:

@coldreactive So in other words ill be able to get it still, when the new rewards are released, Im glad I thought I missed it entirely.

@Lwyu said in Baited me into playing on servers that xbox players had months to play on.:

~Edit

They did say Currently get. Also you have to consider one key difference, those games don't usually have crossplay.

Listen I can agree with frustrations with everything except the fact your complaining about being "baited" you complained about "wasting your money" when your well aware that was entirely on you for not wanting to wait. And now complaining over closed beta stuff that Naturally would not be available to those who didnt have access to the closed beta. You complained about fresh starts which was understandable until you started saying you didnt want people to rush, or one shot etc You complained about THINGS THAT WILL ALWAYS happen, and people have been telling you but you think that ship 4 will be a magical reality were logic doesnt work.

You complained about fresh starts which was understandable until you started saying you didnt want people to rush, or one shot etc

I actually didn't say any of that so don't swap my words with others.

So if you are going to @kosynth Make sure you know the words that I said before you start filling my mouth with them. I also didn't complain about closed beta items not being obtainable