[FIXED] Game is laggy, much more than JP client, is there a fix?

My computer can pull 144FPS with max graphics on the JP client but with the NA client I get maybe 10fps in lobbies with minimum graphics (min or max; I've tried both settings) and the UI seems to stutter even when I'm in solo field missions.

Has anyone else run into this? What causes the NA client to have this lag? Is there a way to fix it?

If it helps, my specs are:

CPU: Intel Core i7-9700k

GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070

RAM: 16GB

Go to where the game is installed and run pso2.exe directly. The problem seems to be with how the launcher is launching the game. Without the launcher, it works fine.

Open the "pso2_bin" folder, then rename "pso2launcher.exe" to something else. I'd recommend something simple like adding a dash in front of the name, for example: "-pso2launcher.exe"

Make a copy of "pso2.exe" and rename that copy to "pso2launcher.exe"

it'll be located in C:\Program Files\ModifiableWindowsApp

Launch the game as you normally would, via the start menu, a pin on your taskbar, or through the shop directly. The launcher will be skipped entirely, and it will boot directly into the game, now with surprisingly less lobby lag!

this was taken from a reddit post and it works wonders!

What the hell... you all are a blessing in my life, thank you!

Full screen 2020-05-29_19-15-22.jpg
my frames on a ship 1 test since ship 2 is down but max viewing on models is set to 50 you can see the framerate on the top left!

Lol. Devs plz patch pso2launcher.exe

Thx!

^ This, really not understanding why nobody noticed or fixed this.