Are they aware of the situation on Ship 02 having only 10 blocks?

I somehow get this strange feeling that they aren't aware of Ship 02's problem and that they aren't working on it. Do they know about the situation and are they working on it or not?

they have a reply on twitter to it (but not a post) so, they know, but that's all we know.

They do know. They are required to know what is going on with their servers and to monitor them carefully.

@Zarozian So far you've been 'really' good at predicting how the launch would go. What's your guess on the current situation? Oh mighty prophet!

What do you mean they know and replied on Twitter?! They only replied 5 hrs ago about lobby lag.

No response about ship 2! Any other half decent company would have posted "we are aware, working on it" 4hrs ago!!!

But oh no, not Sega America... Nothing on Twitter, no replies to support ticket, nada!

@DeaHamlet said in Are they aware of the situation on Ship 02 having only 10 blocks?:

What do you mean they know and replied on Twitter?! They only replied 5 hrs ago about lobby lag.

No response about ship 2! Any other half decent company would have posted "we are aware, working on it" 4hrs ago!!!

But oh no, not Sega America... Nothing on Twitter, no replies to support ticket, nada!

Sega America has NOTHING to do with this release.

@Ragnawind

Who does then cause Sega jp already said they have nothing to do with it nor managing it? And the servers are on azure in USA.

@DeaHamlet said in Are they aware of the situation on Ship 02 having only 10 blocks?:

@Ragnawind

Who does then cause Sega jp already said they have nothing to do with it nor managing it? And the servers are on azure in USA.

SEGA JP ARE the ones running ou servers, though. The support staff here even confirmed it several times.

@Ragnawind That was a stupid idea. Also never heard of emergency plans?!? Nobody to contact in jp after hours? Lol

Guess no pso2 this weekend.. I'm not changing ships after playing since open beta and have 6 characters.

@Ragnawind said in Are they aware of the situation on Ship 02 having only 10 blocks?:

@Ragnawind

SEGA JP ARE the ones running ou servers, though. The support staff here even confirmed it several times..

excellent, and its 9 am over there...hopefully someone can fix it.

Pretty sure they took most of the blocks offline on purpose... I wonder if they'll do a forceful migration to reduce the load or give out free ship transfer coupons to transfer. Either way it'd only be done next maintenance

This entire launch is a brilliant example of how to not care, fail, and not care about failing

@ThisTuesday said in Are they aware of the situation on Ship 02 having only 10 blocks?:

Pretty sure they took most of the blocks offline on purpose... I wonder if they'll do a forceful migration to reduce the load or give out free ship transfer coupons to transfer. Either way it'd only be done next maintenance

This entire launch is a brilliant example of how to not care, fail, and not care about failing

I thought Blizzard was bad at communication.

@Hownztooth said in Are they aware of the situation on Ship 02 having only 10 blocks?:

@Zarozian So far you've been 'really' good at predicting how the launch would go. What's your guess on the current situation? Oh mighty prophet!

Things will work from now on but Steam launch will not be coming soon but there is a chance around June 26th.

It will be a repeat of PSO2’s PC launch and the wave of millions of people trying to play PSO2 during peak hours after noon and in the evening will only continue.

They might have to increase the ship size and add more ships when the time comes to launch PSO2 on Switch, PS4, and Steam.