Lvl 100 Photon Blast reset? Lost Previous PB Troy

I put in a ticket , i hope the developers respond... but i recently spent a lot of hours getting my mag to lvl 100 and spent hours farming Ex Cubes and did not know once mags hit lvl 100 their photon blast reset. So for anyone that reads this i hope you didnt make the same mistake i did. If you love your PB now i would suggest stop lvling your mag or if you can get the pb again, go for it. But those Ex cubes are hard to come by if not hours of farming. I wouldn't mind paying for them only need 8 but i cant find in the store.

ExCubes actually become quite common once you hit lv50. Your Daily ARKS Missions give 1 ExCube per character per day, and 10* Weapons drop often enough that you have a steady stream of them from any SH UQ to turn into ExCubes in the Swap Shop menu. I think I got like 15 or 20 just from random drops from today's Wind and Rain.

EDIT: Oh, also, you can use Photon Boosters from AQs to get ExCubes by buying the 11* Weapons from the Photon Booster Exchange and turning those into ExCubes in the Swap Shop.

@AndrlCh said in Lvl 100 Photon Blast reset? Lost Previous PB Troy:

ExCubes actually become quite common once you hit lv50. Your Daily ARKS Missions give 1 ExCube per character per day, and 10* Weapons drop often enough that you have a steady stream of them from any SH UQ to turn into ExCubes in the Swap Shop menu. I think I got like 15 or 20 just from random drops from today's Wind and Rain.

EDIT: Oh, also, you can use Photon Boosters from AQs to get ExCubes by buying the 11* Weapons from the Photon Booster Exchange and turning those into ExCubes in the Swap Shop.

Yea but you forget to mention, not everyone has time to grind and farm like that. Those things you mentioned take hours to get.

@Zoolk7 Sure initially getting to level 50 can take time if you are playing say less than an hour or two a day, but from there, the things I mentioned only take a short amount of time, especially since that is the content you would normally be running anyway.

The Daily ARKS Mission that gives 1 ExCube is for running one ARKS Quest or Expedition on SH (with no end rank requirement); if you just run Subdue Za'udan with no partners and just run directly to where the end E-Code activates, it can take as little as 2 to 3 minutes.

Once you hit lv40, you can start running AQs, with a full run of one taking as little as 15 minutes, and Photon Boosters are a common enough drop in them that you can get ~90 per run, and 10* Weapons also drop in them. The 11* Weapons from the Exchange cost 50 Photon Boosters.

UQs are only up for 30 minutes to an hour, so if you even only log in to play those, you still have a good chance of getting a half-dozen or so 10*s to turn into ExCubes.