Material Storage

Material Storage should be part of premium or be allowed as a purchaseable cash shop item. This is not Japan we don't like 30 day purchases.

I agree, I wish there was some alleviation even if it doesn't come with premium, 300 SG feels like too much compared to other items.

This needs more support, premium shouldnt leave out elementary QoL improvements

ya i say it that would be nice tho with them having a premium storage and the material storage that.... well that would be a good selling point.

I tried material storage and it really did feel like an important QoL improvement that was omitted for monetization sake, which i get it because it's free to play. But for Premium players it still feel like a glaring speed bump in in the core loop.

Correct me if I'm wrong, a mission pass is 200 SG, is it really worth more than a month of outfits and boosted items? I feel if the mission pass allows you to get 200SG back, wouldn't it be nice if that covered the cost of material storage as a reward (instead of 300SG)? This is just one idea to still have it monetized if it must.

I agree entirely, and I'm sure it would give folks more incentive to pick up premium each month.

They need to localize a bit more we are in NA not JPN and people in NA don't like buying everything with a 30 day time limit. Even if it was a one time fee I am fine with that.

Imagining daily game play without Material Storage... ...I can't.. 🙀

o/ =^.^=

@KnightHarb1nger Once you try it, it becomes extremely painful without it. There are other things I would rather put gems towards and because the price is too high, they end up leaving money on the table.

All I'm saying Sega/Microsoft, is you could be getting 200SG out of me instead of nothing. But that's just me, personally.

@Merelambasted said in Material Storage:

@KnightHarb1nger Once you try it, it becomes extremely painful without it. There are other things I would rather put gems towards and because the price is too high, they end up leaving money on the table.

All I'm saying Sega/Microsoft, is you could be getting 200SG out of me instead of nothing. But that's just me, personally.

Definitely should be made part of the Premium Set. Even if it means jacking up its cost a bit to make it work.

o/ =^.^=

Yeah but not exclusively part of the set. I haven't been able to buy premium as yet but rely on the material storage

Oh yeah, keep everything also componentmentally available fo sho. Especially that.

o/ =^.^=

In a game where materials are so very important, material storage seems almost required. That means not only do they want us to sub via premium for ~$15USD/$20CAD, they also want another 15/20 to rent material storage? I've never seen a sub game that costs $30USD/$40CAD per month.

@SirNorek Yea I've never been an MMO person because I couldn't justify the monthly payment. But this year to hang out with family and friends I've turned to WoW and FF14, and I'm playing that concurrently with PSO2. By now I'm accustomed to the 15/20 dollar a month for MMOs, and I'm cool with it because it removes all barriers to let me enjoy it.

I understand PSO2 was modeled to be free to play, and as someone who works in the mobile game industry I get it, the money has to come from somewhere. But now I'm paying that 15 dollars and I should feel like something so integral is being kept from me. I understand they have their model, and I'd love to see their metrics, because I am very much not inclined to pay for material storage at that price on top of it.

This is a great discussion keep it going we need this to be escalated to their team. It's clear that they didn't factor this into the localization and its also true they are leaving money on the table. Its also not very competitive when other games like ESO offer you so much for your subscription and include things like material storage!