Ship 2 is Dead for now

@Skwee-G said in Ship 2 is Dead for now:

@Zythi5373 If you're not familiar with the current state of NA then I won't bother. 12 star armor, currently best in game... can be bought. Slaves, Nems, Mars, best in game weapons... can be bought. I am not speaking about JP.

The "end game" of NA is a joke to JP. All the gear we are getting now will be irrelevant to a insane degree.

@Cunnyisseur said in Ship 2 is Dead for now:

@Skwee-G Nah I'm laughing at an autist a.k.a U

Using name calling to make yourself feel better? I hope it worked. Smile, I am.

@Kosynth I feel ya man, I'm excited about this game and I bought lots cash item to support the game.

Hell I know the game is goddamn mess at launch. FEELS BAD.

@XUL said in Ship 2 is Dead for now:

@Skwee-G said in Ship 2 is Dead for now:

@Zythi5373 If you're not familiar with the current state of NA then I won't bother. 12 star armor, currently best in game... can be bought. Slaves, Nems, Mars, best in game weapons... can be bought. I am not speaking about JP.

The "end game" of NA is a joke to JP. All the gear we are getting now will be irrelevant to a insane degree.

Agreed.

@Skwee-G Then why are you throwing a fit? If someone wants to be stupid enough to spend their money on gear that will quickly become obsolete then I say let them. I'll sit back and enjoy the game for free while whales pay for the servers.

Wait, IRL money? This is unfortunate as Meseta is easily farmed and could be used to purchase "end game" gear off the player market.

@Kosynth said in Ship 2 is Dead for now:

Sadface.png

rip me

I know a great lawyer for cheap if you want to sew Microsoft. ;>

unknown.png

This is the "endgame" gear hes talkin about

@Kosynth said in Ship 2 is Dead for now:

unknown.png

This is the "endgame" gear hes talkin about

Oh, Fashion Star Online 2.. I've been down that route..

And I'm going to go down it faster in NA.

@Kosynth Argh how could you!!! Now how am I suppose to enjoy the game knowing that someone has better gear and doesn't affect me in anyway?

I really....really don't like all the radio silence that happens for this game.

Hell yeah! I picked CAST because seemingly they get a good chunk of costumes and you also get! to play around with costumes as a gundam unknown (1).png

not one bit surprised.they slapped blocks onto existing ships, okay, i get it. but we're past 100+ blocks on each ship, and the lag gets noticeable outside lobbies. and they did all that without even thinking that it wasn't the weekend yet. so yea, we're days late on ships 4-??

you'd think after so many years they would've learned a few lessons, but here we are again. Might just go back to JP

anyone getting authentication error on ships 1 and 3 now?"