Ship 2 is Dead for now

@Kosynth said in Ship 2 is Dead for now:

Skwee G is bitter seemingly, You called me out for pay to win. When the only thing i have is cosmetics... All the 25-300% exp meseta etc passes even from the quest rewards have just been going into my bank.

Games arn't free servers are not free please forgive me for supporting the game the only way possible.

Annnnd that's always the PTW PSO excuse. I think their partnership with Microsoft will better them more so than your 170.00.

I'm sure you want the items... but the redundant items you get from terrible AC RNG are then sold for millions to the "poor luck AC ticket player or FTP player" you then take said excess meseta and buy the best drops, thus giving the illusion that you are "good" at the game.

You probably stand in the lobby of Block 1 all day.

@Skwee-G I can't check for certain since I can't get on to ship 2 right now, but I'm fairly certain the cancel ownership item only works on 12 star and below items. Also we will have 14 and 15 star weapons eventually.

I have not bought a single "drop"

Again how would I buy the "best drops" if I thought it was a fresh start server? also how would I make meseta? if I thought it was a fresh start server.

Everything you are saying are validating the issue that I have with it not being fresh start.

@Skwee-G You know, having good gear doesn't make you good at the game right? It also doesn't help if you fucked your tree. Tree and Skill are more important than your gear and people have proven this.

inb4 skwee-g says "game p2w because you buy skill resets"

This dude seriously throwing a fit over a guy spending money? Get over it already it doesn't effect you in any way.

@UniverseLover said in Ship 2 is Dead for now:

@Skwee-G You know, having good gear doesn't make you good at the game right? It also doesn't help if you fucked your tree. Tree and Skill are more important than your gear and people have proven this.

Very true. Thus I stated "give the illusion".

@Cunnyisseur said in Ship 2 is Dead for now:

This dude seriously throwing a fit over a guy spending money? Get over it already it doesn't effect you in any way.

Not a fit, just gave my opinion about having zero sympathy for him posting how much he spent.

You're projecting... feeling exposed? Wahhh.

inb4 skwee-g says "game p2w because you buy skill resets"

You can buy skill resets... if you purchased more than the free three characters, you got more resets.

@Skwee-G Nah I'm laughing at an autist a.k.a U

You should say thanks Skwee G people like me who wants the cosmetics keep the game running so people like you have a game to complain about.

I think it'd be good for a GM to close the thread if it's gonna start dwindling into this silly gunslinging cowboy showdown.

@Skwee-G said in Ship 2 is Dead for now:

Skwee G is bitter seemingly, You called me out for pay to win. When the only thing i have is cosmetics... All the 25-300% exp meseta etc passes even from the quest rewards have just been going into my bank.

Games arn't free servers are not free please forgive me for supporting the game the only way possible.

Annnnd that's always the PTW PSO excuse. I think their partnership with Microsoft will better them more so than your 170.00.

I'm sure you want the items... but the redundant items you get from terrible AC RNG are then sold for millions to the "poor luck AC ticket player or FTP player" you then take said excess meseta and buy the best drops, thus giving the illusion that you are "good" at the game.

You probably stand in the lobby of Block 1 all day.

I'm not sure what about selling cosmetics is intended to be P2W? Even in the current version of PSO2 NA has, you can't buy the best items. At best it helps to have money to affix better, but you still have to spend the time to grind to get your 13*+ items.

What "best gear" were you talking about being bought?

Back to discussion, I wish I didn't start on ship 2, I wish ship 4 was availiable at launch because now that I wasted 210$ on cosmetics on ship 2, I'll have to spend another 210$ on ship 4 and hope with rngjesus that I get the cosmetics that I want again -.-

@Zythi5373 If you're not familiar with the current state of NA then I won't bother. 12 star armor, currently best in game... can be bought. Slaves, Nems, Mars, best in game weapons... can be bought. I am not speaking about JP.