Ship 2 is Dead for now

@Sayyum ohhhh that would be nice

I would make an alt on 1 or 3... except I have two characters to play on 2, and one deleting because I screwed up the creation (because I'm silly) ... and have to wait another 12 hours before I can create a 3rd. Not a chance that I'll buy the extra 9 characters. This is all kinds of silly.

ugh... doubled up because the forum blew up.

@Sayyum said in Ship 2 is Dead for now:

it'd be real nice to get some compensation for the server issues as of late, especially in ship 2

1000+ star gems would be superb

I'd be happy with anyone that works on there to reply to any kind of social media or even their own forums about this. Especially since "the team is paying close attention to all your comments from social media and across the web". LUL. Yeah. Sure ya are guys. Or, ship transfers sooner than later. That would be nice too.

@Kosynth Pay to win much? Yes, PAY TO WIN... you sell your AC Ticket items for millions and then buy the best drops from the shop. It's pay to win in its purest form.

Zero sympathy here.

@ENCR0ACHER said in Ship 2 is Dead for now:

@Sayyum said in Ship 2 is Dead for now:

it'd be real nice to get some compensation for the server issues as of late, especially in ship 2

1000+ star gems would be superb

I'd be happy with anyone that works on there to reply to any kind of social media or even their own forums about this. Especially since "the team is paying close attention to all your comments from social media and across the web". LUL. Yeah. Sure ya are guys. Or, ship transfers sooner than later. That would be nice too.

pretty much this, the lack of even acknowledgement of an issue going on for hours leaves a lot of questions on if they are even paying attention or not.

Pay to win because I have cosmetics? Also I thought it was going to be fresh start so..

@Kosynth You completely ignored the remainder of my statement and the logic...

That's how typical delusion works, and not so much you I suppose but all that break the bank attempting to "get ahead or catch up".

@Skwee-G The best gear can't be sold or traded between players though

@TsundereMuse Yes... it can.

@Skwee-G No literally it cannot. 13 and 14 star equipment literally cannot be placed in player shops.

@TsundereMuse said in Ship 2 is Dead for now:

@Skwee-G No literally it cannot. 13 and 14 star equipment literally cannot be placed in player shops.

Tell me you're trolling. Otherwise, please be refrain from replying because you obviously have no clue.

@TsundereMuse There aren't any 14 star items... Cancel ownership registration pass, Google it.

Skwee G is bitter seemingly, You called me out for pay to win. When the only thing i have is cosmetics... All the 25-300% exp meseta etc passes even from the quest rewards have just been going into my bank.

Games arn't free servers are not free please forgive me for supporting the game the only way possible.

Also again, The reason the exp passes are in bank is because I THOUGHT IT WAS FRESH START