Ship 2 is Dead for now

As people on reddit are saying that ship has only 10 blocks right now and its overfilled. If you are currently in Ship 2 you can't change blocks cause they don't exist supposedly. That is why everyone is getting is getting the error code

https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/gsyv3f/can_anyone_get_in_ship_2/

true, don't know why they put only 10 blocks on that ship, I started on it but I'm regretting doing that because I cannot play no more, I can start in a new ship but I already put some time in my character so feels bad.

@Neosayayin said in Ship 2 is Dead for now:

true, don't know why they put only 10 blocks on that ship, I started on it but I'm regretting doing that because I cannot play no more, I can start in a new ship but I already put some time in my character so feels bad.

It's likely an error with the server. Ship 2 had over 130 blocks then something caused it to drop to 8-10, probably something got faulty.

yeah maybe

@Aster-Larkspur people on reddit and twitter think something went wrong when maybe trying to get ship 4-6 up and running as they are under maintenance. But thats all speculation

love how their is no announcement or confirmation, we don't even know if they are aware/care

@Kosynth F in the Chat for my boy and his wallet

@Neosayayin said in Ship 2 is Dead for now:

I would start over instantly if it weren't for the fact that I bought Inventory space on a character and it's tied to that one character and not my account. So... may as well have just wiped my ass with it it seems. 😕

@Quicksilven im sure they are aware as #PSO2NA hashtag is wild on twitter and the r/PSO2 is raving about it rn

l m f a o ... ooohhh booooyyyyyy .... Time for some lemonade as I watch the server burn. RIP my characters, i can't even delete them to start on a new server ... guess I'm going to go play something else for now.

@Seed I mean, you cab join ship 1 & 3 as they are fine and restart a character for now till they fix it. Besides that my character has over 130$ put into it rn 😕 I hope they compensate for this

@MystrETV I hope they can recover them, I did a near 24 hour playthrough to get caught up with my brother, dumped over $60++ bucks on cosmetics, premium, etc so far and now this. Trust me I have learned my lesson. I will be much less trusting and much more cautious from here on out.

it'd be real nice to get some compensation for the server issues as of late, especially in ship 2

1000+ star gems would be superb