Confirmation of low amount of blocks on 02

alt text

yuuuup. It isn't really full, it doesn't need to be expanded. They are likely working on fixing some problem and had to take some lobbies down.

The problem is that they need to expand. They have severely underestimated the hundreds millions of people trying to play PSO2. They could be losing hundreds of millions right now. = 3=

This is a bug. Somethings up with the blocks rn, can't even access my room.

@Hippotjwm i heard a hacker. 😞

@Parallax my friend said a hacker? Idk im at work but i hope not.... fuck man

DDOSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

@XxEnigmaxX11 god damnit really... they need to up the security on this game for the servers

@XxEnigmaxX11 Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't NA using Azure? Pretty sure Azure has built in protection against this sort of thing.

@XLSilentNightXL dude i hope so..... like fuck now my guy is gone and just bought p

The problem is what they are doing to the server themselves, unless they state otherwise.

@Ragnawind you sure.... they would say t hey would be doing work on it right?

@Zarozian said in Confirmation of low amount of blocks on 02:

severely

I agree, they need to expand. Premium only on 135 blocks is unacceptable... Being stuck where you land unless you buy premium is not cool. And I always buy premium so don't tell me I'm cheap. It's just a bad look for a f2p to have that. I want my friends to join me in a block to play together.

Also this responsive model of increasing block numbers is trash and takes forever to react. Set to 200 and adjust in a month down if data supports.

Also gosh darn why didn't they make a ship for pc players who don't want to be with us... Ugh

@Craftier45 said in Confirmation of low amount of blocks on 02:

@Ragnawind you sure.... they would say t hey would be doing work on it right?

They said 5 hours ago that they were working on problems both in-game and with the launcher not downloading from MS store properly. They just don't have any updates yet.

@Ragnawind okay cool I'm just wondering what was happening and if that's the case then hopefully my guy is still available to play I just like this game a lot because I remember playing it on the GameCube