Ship 2 unable to log in - kicking people, limited number of blocks and going down

As the title says this is what I've gathered. My game locked up when i tried to start a quest. It just kept loading at the terminal. upon restart i couldn't get in. Many others are unable to log in. It says "full" but many people are posting pictures of 8-10 blocks only on the server. I would also note the UQ was going on for over 2 hours so something is def wrong.

I just want to playyyyyyyyyyy

guys there are only 10 blocks open on server2 atm the rest shit a brick aka Crashed https://puu.sh/FQnWE/307606482f.png

@Mr-Kronic-Z You keep posting that but I stated that in my title the blocks were having issues. It looks like only 9 in your png

This post is deleted!

With Ship 2 having gone nuclear and blown itself apart I'm wondering what if anything is going on with the server maintenance team... But something better change... This is crap 😠 I waited 8yrs for this game and now I can't play due to server breakdown

They really need to look at twitter and their forums more than once a day... I thought Microsoft paid big bucks for this but this is legit run worst than a small team of 5 people running private servers on other game lmao and not even getting paid for it. It always take more than one or 2 days to get information on issues that should be addressed right away.

Can someone tell me what the point of having a server status forum is if they're not going to provide server status updates?

Yeah, I wish they would give an update of some sort. 😕

Server is still down. 😕

I just got off work and went to check my shop.... but I can't even log in. I get an error No.614. Says "Could not log in to the selected block because it is currently full."

I reattempted and I get: "PlayID is incorrect. Please correct PlayID and try again."

No idea what is happening but this is bogus. I have only 30-45 min each night when I get home from work to play, and I can't even do that.

@I-did-camp said in Ship 2 unable to log in - kicking people, limited number of blocks and going down:

I just got off work and went to check my shop.... but I can't even log in. I get an error No.614. Says "Could not log in to the selected block because it is currently full."

I reattempted and I get: "PlayID is incorrect. Please correct PlayID and try again."

No idea what is happening but this is bogus. I have only 30-45 min each night when I get home from work to play, and I can't even do that.

That is because too many people are trying to log in causing the login server to temporarily crash. The ship only has very little block working and are all full so once the login server does work you will get a different message saying block is currently full. You can either just keep trying and pray or wait for an update from the staff team... but that might take quite a bit of time.