Ship 2 over represented?

Currently trying to log back in, seems Ship 2 is the only one that is full

its been broken for 2 hours

players are getting kicked and unable to get back in, no one can change blocks lol

Add Zarozian8175 on Xbox Console Companion. We can all be friends after this. = 3=

Ship 02 people only please. ;>

I just started on another ship, would rather be able to login than have some semblance of attachment to a server number

Ship 2 is suffering from the same thing Balmung and Gilgamesh suffer in FFXIV. Everyone is heading into it out of familiarity.

In PSO2's case, people do it because western players used Ship 2 in the JP version. In FFXIV, it's because those two servers were the main ones in the beta.

@VaguerThrower79 said in Ship 2 over represented?:

I just started on another ship, would rather be able to login than have some semblance of attachment to a server number

just join Ship 1

@Ephemiel said in Ship 2 over represented?:

Ship 2 is suffering from the same thing Balmung and Gilgamesh suffer in FFXIV. Everyone is heading into it out of familiarity.

In PSO2's case, people do it because western players used Ship 2 in the JP version. In FFXIV, it's because those two servers were the main ones in the beta.

This is it. I was going to join Ship 2 as well but some friends who knew xbox players wanted to move to Ship 3 so I did. In hindsight it was a lucky happenstance.

@Go said in Ship 2 over represented?:

@VaguerThrower79 said in Ship 2 over represented?:

just join Ship 1

Funny you should mention Ship 1, its exactly where i went