People need to calm down.

@LostButton50970 I'm not trying to ruin any one else's game I just find ways to have fun and see I get out of it.

![alt text](be4c34c5-84c1-4eaf-8aee-78f7d772c4a2-image.png image url)

The lobby lag is a very small part of the issues. The game files are messy and delete themselves or just corrupt randomly. In order to delete them yourself you have to mess with privileges and deleting them can mess with your pc.

@Algestes That's why I recommend all people who want to join PSO2 should download it through the tweaker, instead of through the microsoft store. The tweaker has already made a simple guide on how to install the game cleanly; they even clean up the sloppy code that's lagging the game, as well as fix the permissions for you with a simple copy/paste in your gameguard.

@Wusscake It's nice that the fans are making custom launchers but we shouldn't have to use a third party install to fix these issues. Really hope they fix the majority of it by the 10th

It's kinda funny that its actually easier to download the OG JP version

@Lwyu I mean this is a finished product, people have the absolute right to be pissed about a failed product. Like how people railed on blizzard for Warcraft 3 Reforged, this isn't any different. Microsoft or not, SEGA made the decision to work with microsoft and will have to face the consequences of it.

Its sad to see that PSO2 lost a lot of players during the first few days due to a failure of an installation execution (yes I'm aware of the tweaker but the first week, the tweaker didn't really fix anything if you didn't use your C drive).

@Lwyu Although PC users are a bit dramatic, some are very valid. Again, my example of Warcraft 3 Reforged. Do you not think they had the right to be as outraged as they were? Do you think Mighty Number 9, ATLAS, Unsung heroes, and Fallout76 don't deserve the hate and anger they get? PSO2 is no different from them in being a finished product that was released to the public and the public has the right to review it accordingly.

I don't think the problem is that people shouldn't voice their thoughts ,the problem is them hijacking every positive thread with them complaining. There are now several threads in witch they can complain on and I'm sure the GM's understand and know by now that they are upset. It's now just everyone repeating the same thing over and over again, once again on threads not even related to that topic. Like idk try to keep it organized and don't crap on people who are having fun/no issues?

@Roselitgarden said in People need to calm down.:

I don't think the problem is that people shouldn't voice their thoughts ,the problem is them hijacking every positive thread with them complaining. There are now several threads in witch they can complain on and I'm sure the GM's understand and know by now that they are upset. It's now just everyone repeating the same thing over and over again, once again on threads not even related to that topic. Like idk try to keep it organized and don't crap on people who are having fun/no issues?

^^^ this. You are correct on that.