People need to calm down.

@Silvanthis said in People need to calm down.:

@EverydayGlobe56 said in People need to calm down.:

@XUL The only thing I said about GM Bleed is that they are being made to look foolish, which they are every time they come onto the forums to tell us nothing other than "sorry, we see you".

Additionally, Yes, everything the GM's have to deal with is harsh; However, people who are old enough have watched the shift from companies being supportive and communicative, to being completely unreachable except for on their social media/forums.

When the company leaves people like GM Bleed sitting here making nonsense comments to the customer base, and customers have no other way to get a hold of them, they are going to shit on the one person they CAN get a hold of.

That being said GM Bleed has nothing to do with why my score will stay at 1. Its purely based on the failure of the PSO team, the response to that failure, and the fact that people like PSO2 Tweaker are doing more and getting further than PSO2/Microsoft have in much less time and with much more open communication.

My game has been running for some time, and its great fun, but the company and the release is as much part of the product as the game itself.

The game is shit, the devs are shit, the producer is shit, the creator is shit. Literally served us a shit sandwich, then refuse to hear us complain about it. Already refunded the sonic collab pack.

"Game is shit" Yet you sit here all day ranting about it. "Devs are shit" Hope you dont mean the GM's that love the game and are trying their best meanwhile the big dogs are the ones who have the power to solve the issue. You dont have to play the game no one is forcing you to, so you can leave, if its all shit get out or wait for it to be fixed so you can enjoy yourself. Either way you obviously are the very opposite of logical understanding or patience.

@XLSilentNightXL said in People need to calm down.:

Most of the issues other than lobby lag seem to be on Microsoft, not the devs. The game itself is great you just have to get into it first. Also people are acting like MMO launches ever go as planned. I've seen many in my day and let me tell you this is far from the worst.

Always a strange take.

Developer changes structure of code, adds dependencies and commands needed for new environment, responsible for Q/A and testing that new environment before SELLING A PRODUCT

But it is the distributor's fault when the publisher wants your money even when the game is busted.

Lol, that logic perfectly represents 2020.

@Silvanthis Good please do quit. You sound like you'd be absolute cancer to play with with that attitude.

@Lorient1755 said in People need to calm down.:

@Silvanthis Good please do quit. You sound like you'd be absolute cancer to play with with that attitude.

AGREED IM REALLY HOPING HE BAILS.

Oh look, I also want to participate in the fake outrage.

EMERGENCY: GAME INSTALLED? ELIMINATION.

This game is fun!

The game is alright* the devs are shit, the producer is shit, the creator is shit. Literally served us a shit sandwich, then refuse to hear us complain about it. Already refunded the sonic collab pack.

I haven't had issues myself (other than the lag) but a friend of mine I got into the game has had his game remove itself and he can't even reinstall it.

Sucks tbh, I feel like with more planning and communication a lot of these issues could have been avoided.

@Silvanthis I get what you're saying but Microsoft clearly worked out a deal to have some form of Xbox exclusivity window. It could've easily been a year but we are lucky it wasn't so long. Do I need to remind you that it is thanks to them the game is over here in the first place?

The only reason I'm here instead of the JP game is I want the fresh start feeling. If ship 4 doesn't open today I can promise you i'll be playing on the JP version. I'm not thankful for a pile of shit, i'll be thankful if they listen.

Good bye then, don't hit yourself on the door.

I'm glad to see that, even now, i'm proven right when i said there's many here who do nothing but doom and gloom.

@Ephemiel said in People need to calm down.:

@Silvanthis I get what you're saying but Microsoft clearly worked out a deal to have some form of Xbox exclusivity window. It could've easily been a year but we are lucky it wasn't so long. Do I need to remind you that it is thanks to them the game is over here in the first place?

The only reason I'm here instead of the JP game is I want the fresh start feeling. If ship 4 doesn't open today I can promise you i'll be playing on the JP version. I'm not thankful for a pile of shit, i'll be thankful if they listen.

Good bye then, don't hit yourself on the door.

I'm glad to see that, even now, i'm proven right when i said there's many here who do nothing but doom and gloom.

Im not surprised that a lot of the pc players in the pc community are like this, they take things to a whole new dramatic level, ruin things, and act like its the end of the world. Some say their piece, fairly, in a non rude manner and then theres bigots like him that cant do shit but start issues act smart but in reality he wants to end the game in general for not sucking his toes.

Somehow they didn't realize there was a big PC audience for this PC game. Oh well. Things will settle eventually.

@Lwyu I find another reason for the way people act is having no knowledge of programming or server administration. There are a lot of people who think "Oh, this sounds easy. Devs must just be lazy."

Anybody who has ever done anything with programming or servers know, if you fix one thing, you've broken 3 other things.

@Lorient1755 said in People need to calm down.:

@Lwyu I find another reason for the way people act is having no knowledge of programming or server administration. There are a lot of people who think "Oh, this sounds easy. Devs must just be lazy."

Anybody who has ever done anything with programming or servers know, if you fix one thing, you've broken 3 other things.

Thats why I always throw in the argument "Im sorry can you develop a video game? No? Okay"

I love this game! I am going to give my LBX a rest and tomorrow I play my Majishan.