People need to calm down.

Yeah like staggering the release of ships so people think welp we can't have a fresh start and then 2 days later release the other ships screwing over every one who dropped money to play with people that had month headstart

@Kosynth said in People need to calm down.:

Yeah like staggering the release of ships so people think welp we can't have a fresh start and then 2 days later release the other ships screwing over every one who dropped money to play with people that had month headstart

I personally don't see the concern with people getting a "head-start" in PSO2. I actually like the advantage of having a Market already established since I am coming from the JP servers to NA after years of playing in JP.

your not allowed to make mistakes in the gaming industry if your release isint perfect you get review bombed goes double for games that have already been out for like 8 years now lol

I am on ship 2 and am getting an error that says: "Unable to authenticate PlayID". Is this just because the ship is full? If I click another ship like ship 1 it takes me in right away.

@ItsLittyLexi said in People need to calm down.:

I am on ship 2 and am getting an error that says: "Unable to authenticate PlayID". Is this just because the ship is full? If I click another ship like ship 1 it takes me in right away.

That is an issue with only Ship 2 from what I've learned. Others get the "Full" notice that evolves into PlayID notice after a few clicks. I personally went beyond that and now I have to reinstall the NA client.

Personal suggestion is give it a long rest until further notice from Microsoft.

I know it's frustrating and I apologize for my misbehavior on the forum. I will do my best to stay calm and wait. I mean this is a great game and I love playing it. Hopefully a fix comes soon.

don't make a beta test to release on pc, launcher has problems and when people start presenting the problem they go radio silent for 1 day and a half, what else you expect it will happen other than this?

presonally I already gave up in trying to install the game, I'm expecting to only work in 1 month even more knowing how bad is MS Store

@XUL Wow.. that is disappointing. I was just on and playing now it's stuck. I think there was a bug with the UQ.

@Silvanthis said in People need to calm down.:

@Demiture said in People need to calm down.:

Yes there are problems being faced right now

But be fair to the devs in these times - They're working on fixes, and opening extra blocks/ships as we speak.

I doubt they expected such a huge wave of players, since the release was supposed to be NA only, but as we know, many people have changed their regions to access the game regardless.

Log-in issues are due to server maintenance at the moment, and opening new ships by the looks of things. alt text

-- In-game lag at the gate, and other populated areas is (suspected) to be due to GameGuard limiting information, which is extremely obvious to see when there are lots of people logged in, and thus lots of information being limited.

Hopefully the devs can find a solution for this in some way ASAP, and I agree that it is frustrating (Especially with a lack of communication right now); but show them support, not hate. 💕

They were told, they were warned. Imagine a PC game in Japan, ported to Xbox for an Xbox only beta test. They deserve it all.

This comment pissed me off, its like you cant get the thought of PC not being the beta testers for once out of your head. Your head is in all kinds of places right now. They werent prepared, you didn't warn them you complained for a release, and release date, and even when you got one you complained some more. The current players and some PC players Actually took time to warn and tell them this might end up flopping hard. Dont slide your way into things.

@ItsLittyLexi said in People need to calm down.:

@XUL Wow.. that is disappointing. I was just on and playing now it's stuck. I think there was a bug with the UQ.

I want to express that "it could be worse" since I've been lucky enough to play for the past 2 days online to experience error now.

Man if I know ship 2 was going to be a mess, I would preffer to transfert my character on ship 3 or 1. But again we can't...

@XLSilentNightXL said in People need to calm down.:

@Silvanthis I get what you're saying but Microsoft clearly worked out a deal to have some form of Xbox exclusivity window. It could've easily been a year but we are lucky it wasn't so long. Do I need to remind you that it is thanks to them the game is over here in the first place?

The only reason I'm here instead of the JP game is I want the fresh start feeling. If ship 4 doesn't open today I can promise you i'll be playing on the JP version. I'm not thankful for a pile of shit, i'll be thankful if they listen.

Pile of shit? Mind you its the same game, your still playing that "pile of shit" except you'll have to learn japanese or get a translator/guide. Disrespectful. To be honest lets hope in your case you see your way to JP, though I feel sorry for them having to provide you a spot in their community, I'd rather not have you being that rude, and angry over something like this. Its a game, remember that.

@XUL Agreed. I had a little trouble at first but it was only a storage issue for me. Hope we can all play soon.

They were told, they were warned. Imagine a PC game in Japan, ported to Xbox for an Xbox only beta test. They deserve it all.

This is an awful take to have, they planned to have the game scaled up to one extra region (NA), but people globally now have easier access to it through the Windows Store and the Xbox one, and the amount of people who have changed their store regions to get the game is probably something they weren't prepared for.

So again, instead of firing hate their way, you can be patient and supportive that they get things fixed.

Sorry but no... Just no. When ANY game developer has released a game with US servers, the assumption is that those are worldwide servers. Are players in Zimbabwe supposed to wait for their African server? Hahahaha no.

SEGA didn't even remotely think or prepare, like at all. Zero forethought.

And i'm not even going to comment on your 'ease of access' comment. You obviously haven't seen the PSO2 reddit page.

The only reason I'm here instead of the JP game is I want the fresh start feeling. If ship 4 doesn't open today I can promise you i'll be playing on the JP version. I'm not thankful for a pile of shit, I'll be thankful if they listen.

This is sad to read...

They will be opening other ships later for a clean, fresh start for anyone who wants that in the future, I'm sure - But if you started playing on the NA version and didn't expect any issues with a launch that people globally are flooding to, then I don't really know what to say to you

This game came out in 2012, the issues we are having were already taken care of. All Microsoft had to do was a translation! They screwed that up royally. There is 0 excuse for this crap launch.

Bugs can appear anywhere, anytime, you dont know what bugs were fixed and werent fixed, I know that for a fact you have no clue. Unless you can launch a game better than them I recommend atleast complaining with some logic.