People need to calm down.

@Kosynth said in People need to calm down.:

I'm not going to calm down because theres a resonable expectation that the servers would be fresh and not filled with people that had nearly half year head start

Explain whats wrong with people that have a head start? I seriously need to know cuz I honestly could give less of a pint of shit if someone has more gear than I do. I only see eye to eye with you in regards of how badly this is, but I dont get that part at all.

for an extremly elusive and renouned mmo for yrs, i wont buy that wouldnt have a launcher for this to download n manage stuff we can use xbox app and microsoft id who disagree on that just leave the misery in b/w all of this.

its not that the server is full they removed all but 9 of the blocks they want people to go to the other ships because ship 2 is overpopulated cuz everyone had to jump on the "nostalgia" ship 2 band wagon cuz it had the number 2 on it.

@Lwyu because the economy is fucked for most of the newer players

@ThisTuesday said in People need to calm down.:

Ehhh... Can't even give them the "You tried" award

All of this was preventable but instead they stone walled anyone asking for information and just threw it out the door without testing any of the new systems or even load testing.

To their credit they've learned from their previous mistakes and are not wiping hard drives like when the game launched 8 years ago. Honestly though this is just terrible work and the developer should feel ashamed

I agree 1000% but still they surely got the message by now, you should have seen how people treated others and how violently they acted. Thats what some people have been like "yo wtf calm down" about.

I legit said "I hope you guys get access soon I also wanna download it on my PC now" and some guy said "You dont care because your already in ship 1 " What the hell does that mean?

@Top-Kek6154 said in People need to calm down.:

its not that the server is full they removed all but 9 of the blocks they want people to go to the other ships because ship 2 is overpopulated cuz everyone had to jump on the "nostalgia" ship 2 band wagon cuz it had the number 2 on it.

Unless they offer free character moves I don't see it clearing up.

@Lwyu said in People need to calm down.:

@FacetedBead9628 USA IS WORLDWIDE 44D5A609-7E0A-43C7-8DB5-17FE86E6E53D.jpeg

Games released in USA does not mean everyone has it.

Except when it's Call of Duty, WoW, Star Trek Online, Battlefield [insert number here]... You know what i'm not going to list a thousand online games that have US based servers available for the entire world audience.

If you wanna act the clown and imply US servers are for US players only, i'm jsut going to sit here and laugh at you.

The economy in all the ships are very similar, if it were xbox players instead of PC theyd have to just suck it up. Sometimes a built economy is good, Some prefer a new economy but it'll end up being very similar at the end of the day. Some people fight for a new economy for valid reasons, and some fight for it because they wanna flex or have an advantage. Which are you?

How? The market is created by the players. It's easy for newer players to be given the scraps of the already established.

@ThisTuesday i know thats the shitty part cuz i dont see them doing that

@FacetedBead9628 said in People need to calm down.:

@Lwyu said in People need to calm down.:

@FacetedBead9628 USA IS WORLDWIDE 44D5A609-7E0A-43C7-8DB5-17FE86E6E53D.jpeg

Games released in USA does not mean everyone has it.

Except when it's Call of Duty, WoW, Star Trek Online, Battlefield [insert number here]... You know what i'm not going to list a thousand online games that have US based servers available for the entire world audience.

If you wanna act the clown and imply US servers are for US players only, i'm jsut going to sit here and laugh at you.

Oh wow games that are launched in USA and made available for everyone wow, can you also name the games that were launched in USA and no where else? Cant? Riiiight then. And you chose the big popular ones too nice. Many US games start off for US only, like how many games not from the US are for that country only. Ya learned something today.

@XUL said in People need to calm down.:

How? The market is created by the players. It's easy for newer players to be given the scraps of the already established.

But the already established sellers charge prices appropriate for already established buyers?

Fresh start.... FRESH START

@XUL said in People need to calm down.:

Not to mention the fact the newer players actually save meseta and grinding time getting gear already affixed.

I doubt they expected such a huge wave of players, since the release was supposed to be NA only, but as we know, many people have changed their regions to access the game regardless.

This is the only part of your post I'm getting stuck on as particularly disagreeable, to be honest. They didn't expect a huge number of people from other regions to flood into a game with US servers now, when everyone does this all the time with US servers for other games and this particular game had a significant community for a long time now basically doing that to the Japanese servers too? I'm sorry, but that's pretty much just a lack of foresight, and the bare minimum should probably have been ships 4, 5, and 6 being opened at the start of PC launch to help mitigate it.

People wanted to use those three, before the game was even downloadable in the Microsoft store. Everyone expected them to be present because it simply made sense. It was a very logical assumption, but then people had to squeeze into 1-3 anyway if they wanted to start playing.