People need to calm down.

every game has problems on release nothing is ever perfect i mean bitching and moaning about some problems that take time to fix and then going "if there not fixed in this time frame im gonna quit the game its a big pile of shit" that makes you spoiled and entitle have patients it takes time to fix shit codeing aint easy grow a spine and wait

@XUL said in People need to calm down.:

@Kosynth said in People need to calm down.:

Yeah like staggering the release of ships so people think welp we can't have a fresh start and then 2 days later release the other ships screwing over every one who dropped money to play with people that had month headstart

I personally don't see the concern with people getting a "head-start" in PSO2. I actually like the advantage of having a Market already established since I am coming from the JP servers to NA after years of playing in JP.

Right? What exactly is the issue with people being ahead? Is it so hard to know consoles are head of pc? Im a pc player, and I like consoles too, I could care less if they get a head start.

@FacetedBead9628 said in People need to calm down.:

@Demiture said in People need to calm down.:

@Silvanthis said in People need to calm down.:

They were told, they were warned. Imagine a PC game in Japan, ported to Xbox for an Xbox only beta test. They deserve it all.

This is an awful take to have, they planned to have the game scaled up to one extra region (NA), but people globally now have easier access to it through the Windows Store and the Xbox one, and the amount of people who have changed their store regions to get the game is probably something they weren't prepared for.

So again, instead of firing hate their way, you can be patient and supportive that they get things fixed.

Sorry but no... Just no. When ANY game developer has released a game with US servers, the assumption is that those are worldwide servers. Are players in Zimbabwe supposed to wait for their African server? Hahahaha no.

SEGA didn't even remotely think or prepare, like at all. Zero forethought.

And i'm not even going to comment on your 'ease of access' comment. You obviously haven't seen the PSO2 reddit page.

The assumption So people just decide, yes its for everyone and will be for everyone right now, I will make it so.. Is that your point? That they didnt prepare for people to completely disregard the fact its not in their country?

Yeah I would wanna play it too, but the way youre going about it? Gross. Yeah SEGA severely lack in the communications, the giving a shit department etc. but now that they see the outcry that for some reason you seem to want to continue even though its gotten through, they see their mistakes (hopefully). And since I get the vibe that youre the type to honestly gloss over this and pay more heed to the rude parts shot towards you, i'll leave it there despite whatever you send next.

wow amazing we can't even go pass the fucking press enter key and ur showing us ships endless loop of downloading and reinstalling misery on every restart

@Ccaptain-Ginyu said in People need to calm down.:

every game has problems on release nothing is ever perfect i mean bitching and moaning about some problems that take time to fix and then going "if there not fixed in this time frame im gonna quit the game its a big pile of shit" that makes you spoiled and entitle have patients it takes time to fix shit codeing aint easy grow a spine and wait

I play both PC and console, Pc player mostly but I'm sticking to console for this game. My point is, yes they messed up, yes they couldve done better, everything couldve gone better. But at the end of the day the game will be open, and accessible especially after all this, but people have their EGOS and cant go without being unnecessary.

we need an official sega launcher for this to ever life to its standard so many yrs we waited for this and in the end 2 days of endless tries..

@Lwyu said in People need to calm down.:

@XUL said in People need to calm down.:

@Kosynth said in People need to calm down.:

Yeah like staggering the release of ships so people think welp we can't have a fresh start and then 2 days later release the other ships screwing over every one who dropped money to play with people that had month headstart

I personally don't see the concern with people getting a "head-start" in PSO2. I actually like the advantage of having a Market already established since I am coming from the JP servers to NA after years of playing in JP.

Right? What exactly is the issue with people being ahead? Is it so hard to know consoles are head of pc? Im a pc player, and I like consoles too, I could care less if they get a head start.

I don't understand too. Its not like its a hard game to catch up people. I mean yesterday I did 1 UQ, I was lv 31 and I finish it I was lv 41... lol The ahead start is noting, its juste 3 month. Its not like in JP where some people like me who played since beta closed where we can Solo every new stuff. LOL

But anyway, I will still be happy and have fun to play NA no matter what.

This post is deleted!

I would agree if it were all SERVER RELATED PROBLEMS but this game is literally ruining people's personal computers. They have every right to be upset.

I'm not going to calm down because theres a resonable expectation that the servers would be fresh and not filled with people that had nearly half year head start

yeah enjoy the fucking game with shoving xbox one controller in n out wer just made miserable to even cget the fucking game files up to mark.

@Allianc3d Downloading and reinstalling is a Microsoft-sided error of deploying the game through the Windows Store, instead of the JP standalone launcher.

It's frustrating, yes; but there were bound to be errors in deploying the game on an entirely new platform, WITH CROSSPLAY mind you.

Take a break, play another game for a bit, go outside and get some air - Flaming developers over newly arising issues isn't going to fix the servers.

@FacetedBead9628 USA IS WORLDWIDE 44D5A609-7E0A-43C7-8DB5-17FE86E6E53D.jpeg

Games released in USA does not mean everyone has it.

whos flaming developers , sega can't hide behind microsoft store neither microsoft store can behind sega wtf we get so now we get 11 gb of bloatware trying n sniffing the cores our pcs with ownership offcourse this isnt being done in ages.

Ehhh... Can't even give them the "You tried" award

All of this was preventable but instead they stone walled anyone asking for information and just threw it out the door without testing any of the new systems or even load testing.

To their credit they've learned from their previous mistakes and are not wiping hard drives like when the game launched 8 years ago. Honestly though this is just terrible work and the developer should feel ashamed