People need to calm down.

Good news, I can log into Ship 2.

@FacetedBead9628 said in People need to calm down.:

@XUL I think you misquoted. Personally i don't want any 'freebies' i jsut want a functioning installation and ship 4

This was a joke, for I am very much a person who enjoys the Fashion of PSO2.

@XUL said in People need to calm down.:

Good news, I can log into Ship 2.

@FacetedBead9628 said in People need to calm down.:

@XUL I think you misquoted. Personally i don't want any 'freebies' i jsut want a functioning installation and ship 4

This was a joke, for I am very much a person who enjoys the Fashion of PSO2.

My bad, there been a lot of talk of free shit for compensation. I don't agree with it for the most part , folks want 'this' for time wasted and beta stuff they missed out on. I don't want any of it myself.

Most of the blocks on ship 2 are back online now for anyone interested

Yeah, Ship 02 is up for me, and functioning well - Hope you guys enjoy playing again, and hopefully we can see that communication from the team some more!

I have limited space on my SSD. If PSO2 wants to take up 60GB in a folder I can't delete and tell me in the Microsoft Store that it's also not currently installed... I'm going to complain.

@Demiture hadn't known about the gameguard part of it - but figured it was typical population flood related issues - which is kind of to be expected lol - any suggestions I make are usually meant from a good hearted place - too many other people being angry for me to get caught up in that - no thanks - life too short to spend it angry lol - frustrating sure - but these things do happen - only way I could really see them having gotten ahead of it is to have had ships 4 and maybe 5 open when they launched pc and put a population hard lock on ships 1-3 until the tide slowed down - but they chose not to - so now it's better to focus on ways to help and make constructive suggestions instead of threats and being angry lol

Hello guys. We are aware of all the issues players are experiencing and for that, we deeply apologize. Please understand that our team is working so hard to report all of your suggestions and feedback and we are doing our best to fix all of the on-going issues you guys are experiencing right now.

@FacetedBead9628 If they had a working launcher one extra ship wouldn't be enough.

@GM-Bleed said in People need to calm down.:

Hello guys. We are aware of all the issues players are experiencing and for that, we deeply apologize. Please understand that our team is working so hard to report all of your suggestions and feedback and we are doing our best to fix all of the on-going issues you guys are experiencing right now.

Can you also pass up to have them release the Beta test items? Make an event out of it.

@Silvanthis I disagree. Work on extra servers and Ships to accommodate the massive increase in playerbase they will see (if they fix this in a timely manner). Anything extra like that would be nice but shouldn't be priority with their workload.

If a working game releases the increase in players will clog the servers they have at the moment and many will be stuck sitting regardless. It'll just lead to further outrage. All focus should be on getting people into a stable, supported game; Especially with the failure it has been so far.

@EverydayGlobe56 said in People need to calm down.:

@Silvanthis I disagree. Work on extra servers and Ships to accommodate the massive increase in playerbase they will see (if they fix this in a timely manner). Anything extra like that would be nice but shouldn't be priority with their workload.

If a working game releases the increase in players will clog the servers they have at the moment and many will be stuck sitting regardless.

Cool, the facts state otherwise. People cannot log in to even play, ship 2 has been down most the day. A lot of people are waiting on ship 4. Half the problem is the lack of server space.

Edit: Even if they did fix the launcher, they still don't have enough space. Which they'd have to solve anyways.

@Silvanthis You just said exactly what I said to you. It's a waste of time to "make an event and release items" when their time should be spent on server stability and space.

IF all the people who can't play right now get onto those already congested (literally full in most/all cases) ships, good luck.

@EverydayGlobe56 Sorry i got mixed up with another post, that was my fault.

Upon further thought I'm definitely not changing my review on Microsoft store or anywhere else. This has been a disgusting failure by the entire PSO2 team and Microsoft (one that should be criminal with what it is doing to computers); And their response afterwards has been equally pathetic. The game has many merits, but both of these companies deserve nothing for the pathetic failure that this has been in its entirety. From their silence, to their pathetic "we see you, we are sorry" response, to their complete lack of action, to the fact that the goddamn game is still sitting on the store avaiable for download while it is doing this to people's systems is beyond outrageous. @GM-Bleed , your words mean nothing with completely empty actions. Your company name is basically a joke here now, and its tied to another company of jokes. You can't release on steam where the files would just be installed normally because you have a nice big exclusive deal with Microsoft.

I don't really get excited for much anymore. I had gotten excited for this. I haven't been waiting 8 years, and I won't be waiting another week. There are better games out there that are solid right now and many of us have no reason to wait on pathetic empty words and actions.

Stop making promises and fix your game, now. Every player lost is a dent in your in game economy and real world profits, and you are losing them fast. Your company character, and your individual character looks silly when you throw empty words at us without any actions to back it up.

3 ships for a PC launch ? no beta test ? no testing on the store before release ? No continued support and communication with fans ?
This is one of the most pathetic launches I've ever seen or been a part of. Have a great day, hope you start caring about your customers.

@EverydayGlobe56 lmao calm down homie, it's just a game