People need to calm down.

I see still crying for nothing. Well Ping me when you are done and we can have civilised chat.

@FacetedBead9628 @I-UsagiTsuki-I What's to gain from being at each other's throats.

The issue with the ships right now I can somewhat understand and forgive. They should have been prepared but hindsight is 20/20.

However the installer issues on microsofts end is not acceptable. I do not blame Sega for those issues specifically, but I do hold it against them for choosing a microsoft exclusive.

These issues like with ship 2 are a CLEAR indication of interest in this game, and many players even went through the arduous task of getting on the JP servers. It's been "YEARS" that Sega has made statements of "looking into" coming to the west, and 2012 being a big year of MMO releases had a lot of WoW Refugees considering this game and hopeful for a release, and lets not even get into the people who were endeared to the series from Episode1&2 and other games (maybe PSU? didn't play it).

Regardless of the "Non NA" players who want in, an English investment CLEARLY was something worth investing in, with or without the help from Microsoft. If they released on steam, and had more servers; this launch could have been FAR more successful and they were warned that this was the case.

Instead they took the payout from Microsoft, and the players suffer.

Regarding the current issue with Ship 2. Sure, I'll be calm and understanding. But I will not forgive the use of the Microsoft Store, and sorry if our faculties that were initially taxed by the MS store, are now running into this issue after struggling so long to just make it work.

If this released on Steam and we had the issue with the ships the backlash would not have been this harsh.

@I-UsagiTsuki-I said in People need to calm down.:

I see still crying for nothing. Well Ping me when you are done and we can ha civilised chat.

Still waiting for you to respond to... I couldn't possibly shed a tear until i hear your next big brained comment!

@FacetedBead9628 said in People need to calm down.:

Imagine to be so dumb to not understand the that PSO2 is only for USA and Canada only. If it so worldwide, why noboy outside of USA and CA can DL the game?

The server are made to be play by US and CAD not EU or China, juste like JP who is only made for people who live in JP.

Well then all you clowns playing on the JP servers better delete those accounts then. NA & JP (JP lol) : Ship (02) Aria (Female/Newman) : Summoners/Fighter (aka: Darkfalz Apprentice kohai) How's that humble pie taste?

Where did I said we can't play it.

Where?

Imagine to be so dumb to not understand the that PSO2 is only for USA and Canada only. The server are made to be play by US and CAD not EU or China, juste like JP who is only made for people who live in JP.

Yeah. Oh my mistake i didn't realise that you are allowed to play on a foreign server, for foreigners. But i'm not allowed to play on a foreign server.

@Daishi2934 said in People need to calm down.:

The issue with the ships right now I can somewhat understand, and forgive. They should have been prepared but hindsight is 20/20.

However the installer issues on microsofts end is not acceptable. I do not blame Sega for those issues specifically, but I do hold it against them for choosing a microsoft exclusive.

These issues like with ship 2 are a CLEAR indication of interest in this game, many players even went through the arduous task of getting on the JP servers. It's been "YEARS" that Sega has made statements of "looking into" coming to the west, and 2012 being a big year of MMO releases had a lot of WoW Refugees considering this game and hopeful for a release, and lets not even get into the people who were endeared to the series from Episode1&2 and other games (maybe PSU? didn't play it).

Regardless of the "Non NA" players who want in, an English investment CLEARLY was something worth investing in, with or without the help from Microsoft. If they released on steam, and had more servers; this launch could have been FAR more successful and they were warned that this was the case.

Instead they took the payout from Microsoft, and the players suffer.

Regarding the current issue with Ship 2. Sure, I'll be calm and understanding. But I will not forgive the use of the Microsoft Store, and sorry if our faculties that were initially taxed by the MS store, are now running into this issue after struggling so long to just make it work.

If this released on Steam and we had the issue with the ships the backlash would not have been this harsh.

Truth, the main topic of this is to hold understanding and keep our aggression to a minimum. They're aware we're upset, they're aware we're disappointed. Let's not go about stating the obvious over and over again.

Considering the 10 threads/20 posts per 5 seconds... and the fact that the forums have been straight murdered off and on (Going unresponsive) ... One could definitely imagine they know something is up.

@Error We'll never know considering they haven't said a word though

@FacetedBead9628 said in People need to calm down.:

@Lwyu said in People need to calm down.:

Back against the wall so you attack the JP members and or use peoples forum signatures against them? Youre legit just looking dumb right now, Im sure youve figured that out.

Pointing out hypocrisy isn't attacking. Nice try kiddo.

Oh man pulling the "I'm clearly older than this person on the internet ,thus im superior card" You stooping to some hopefully, new lows.

You were wrong, couldnt handle being wrong and misproven. Truth be told lets be honest, your what I call a game ender. You see a game, start the game find all the faults in the game and unlike other players that genuinely complain to support the game and to make it become stronger than what it was, your clear objective is to spark issues, look smart, act dumb. You arent a wise player, nor do you belong to a proper community until you learn to grow up, man up/woman up.

Rule 1: You get on a forum and talk shit atleast have accurate facts before you talk the shit or youll be open for business in regards of getting roasted.

@Zeroika3384 said in People need to calm down.:

@Kosynth said in People need to calm down.:

I'm not going to calm down because theres a resonable expectation that the servers would be fresh and not filled with people that had nearly half year head start

Explain whats wrong with people that have a head start? I seriously need to know cuz I honestly could give less of a pint of shit if someone has more gear than I do. I only see eye to eye with you in regards of how badly this is, but I dont get that part at all.

Some people wants to enjoy the game, take their time to learn and stuff, i'm sorry but i don't wanna someone joining the area i'm trying to do a quest and killing everything in 1 hit because they are leveling another character or another class or w/e, this goes also with UQs, i don't wanna my UQ ending in 2min, i know alot of you are just there to gain exp and get out as soon as possible, but some wants to enjoy and learn the fights with everyone else. So yeah, there is a problem about head starts.

Youll have people rushing no matter where you go. You"ll have people joining you and killing everything in 1 hit no matter where you go. People also dont tend to 1 shot too often when theyre leveling a character around your same level but even so its not like theyll be able to deal with all the enemies on their own and you'll eventually want to breeze through certain places inevitably.

Even though those arent big issues, if you dont want that, do the mission solo, find a good group, join an alliance, or kick the player if youre the host. You can avoid these things, everyone will want to rush UQ's why? Because they wanna rerun them etc. so that will ALSO be inevitable. You can learn the game without worrying about a soul like others did, its not hard to mind your business and focus especially when people are just simply playing the game.

No? you wouldn't have that in a fresh new ship that they aren't opening probably because they have no idea how to fix the launcher thingy

@TsundereMuse said in People need to calm down.:

They did, twice. So uhm..?

My mistake then, I've missed it in the absolute chaos of posting going on.

Edit: Anyone have links to the official responses?

@Kosynth said in People need to calm down.:

I'm not going to calm down because theres a resonable expectation that the servers would be fresh and not filled with people that had nearly half year head start

Explain whats wrong with people that have a head start? I seriously need to know cuz I honestly could give less of a pint of shit if someone has more gear than I do. I only see eye to eye with you in regards of how badly this is, but I dont get that part at all.

Some people wants to enjoy the game, take their time to learn and stuff, i'm sorry but i don't wanna someone joining the area i'm trying to do a quest and killing everything in 1 hit because they are leveling another character or another class or w/e, this goes also with UQs, i don't wanna my UQ ending in 2min, i know alot of you are just there to gain exp and get out as soon as possible, but some wants to enjoy and learn the fights with everyone else. So yeah, there is a problem about head starts.

Youll have people rushing no matter where you go. You"ll have people joining you and killing everything in 1 hit no matter where you go. People also dont tend to 1 shot too often when theyre leveling a character around your same level but even so its not like theyll be able to deal with all the enemies on their own and you'll eventually want to breeze through certain places inevitably.

Even though those arent big issues, if you dont want that, do the mission solo, find a good group, join an alliance, or kick the player if youre the host. You can avoid these things, everyone will want to rush UQ's why? Because they wanna rerun them etc. so that will ALSO be inevitable. You can learn the game without worrying about a soul like others did, its not hard to mind your business and focus especially when people are just simply playing the game.

No? you wouldn't have that in a fresh new ship that they aren't opening probably because they have no idea how to fix the launcher thingy

You wouldnt have that in a new ship? You wouldnt have people wanting to rush? You wouldnt have people 1 hitting things faster than you? You wouldnt have people ending UQ's in 5 min more or less?... Is this server a godsend server directly maintained by god, made only for the ascended or am I missing something.

@Daishi said in People need to calm down.:

The issue with the ships right now I can somewhat understand and forgive. They should have been prepared but hindsight is 20/20.

Literally do their jobs and do a stress test. Something a good majority of the community was asking them to do and what EVERY other mmo does when porting. It's not hindsight is 20/20 this is 10/10 negligence and under valuing of their own property.

Luckily they're shameless

My mistake then, I've missed it in the absolute chaos of posting going on.

Edit: Anyone have links to the official responses?

Here: https://twitter.com/play_pso2/status/1266209987212148737

pso2 fb.png

@I-UsagiTsuki-I Ah, I was referring more to the issue with Ship 2 going on right now than that.