Petition to Rollback Ship 2 to Pre-Wind and Rain UQ (11 AM PDT)

The servers are having a lot of issues right now (There's literally only 10 or 12 working blocks), and there are Urgent Quests still going when they should've ended long ago. There are also people abusing these infinite urgent quests for their own gain for Rising Badges to earn the new gear while 90% of other people can't even play the damn game right now.

@GM-Deynger - Tagging you in here because this needs to be addressed and communicated.

I dont expect people to agree with me. You don't even have to respond if you think i'm dumb, but an exploit is still an exploit regardless.

Isn't that UQ just to do the event client orders for a couple weapon camos? I'm confused here.

@Miraglyth The UQ itself drops Rising Badge #2s, Excubes, and a lot of loot (Especially on XH) and people are able to continue doing the Urgent Quest after the spawn period has ended.

Basically, you can keep playing the UQ on ship 2 long after it has ended for the playable period because the servers are in such a messy state right now, and there's the fact most people can't connect to Ship 2 right now due to block server issues.

@Aster-Larkspur said in Petition to Rollback Ship 2 to Pre-Wind and Rain UQ (11 AM PDT):

(Especially on XH)

Ah, so this is an older-player thing. Got it. It doesn't give anything special on N or H beyond event progression.

It could be repeated within the half-hour normally anyway (we did it 3 times in the last slot about 15 hours ago) but if it's repeatable beyond the half-hour due to issues then yes that's a mistake and should really not be allowed to stand.

@Miraglyth said in Petition to Rollback Ship 2 to Pre-Wind and Rain UQ (11 AM PDT):

@Aster-Larkspur said in Petition to Rollback Ship 2 to Pre-Wind and Rain UQ (11 AM PDT):

(Especially on XH)

Ah, so this is an older-player thing. Got it. It doesn't give anything special on N or H beyond event progression.

It could be repeated within the half-hour normally anyway (we did it 3 times in the last slot about 15 hours ago) but if it's repeatable beyond the half-hour due to issues then yes that's a mistake and should really not be allowed to stand.

Yeah that's what I meant, sorry if I didn't clarify. But people are able to continue the Urgent Quest long after that 30 minute period of it being up.

As far as I know: Raising weapon badges 2 is not tradable. Ray weapons are tradable I suppose, but they are... not great. Ray units are not tradable.

So what are the possible gains for those individuals to keep grinding in the UQ to affect other gaming experience:

• Welfare weapons. (Those XX v2 weapons, but please, do yourself a favour, don't even buy those at 4m. They are worst than the Revolsio series (which is the currently cheapest 13* weapons you can buy).
  • Ray weapons. (You need 6 copies to make it +35, or at least 2 copies of them to make +60 element). plus some PAs

So I don't think a roll back is necessary tbh.

@Ash-Lv1 said in Petition to Rollback Ship 2 to Pre-Wind and Rain UQ (11 AM PDT):

As far as I know: ... So I don't think a roll back is necessary tbh.

Appreciate the assessment. If it's nothing missable and nothing economy-wrecking, it doesn't sound that bad really.

I'd say it is most likely they are working on things over in Japan and that is causing the problems.

@Aster-Larkspur Last time something like this happened, was in Phantasy Star Universe. They left up a mission that was only up for testing, which spawned a BUNCH of rare rappies nonstop of all types. As soon as they discovered this, they shut the servers down and did a roll back. I would not be surprised if they did it again here.

I don't care if some lucky people got to keep doing it, I just want to be able to log in again

The hard part here is while yes, there is that issue, some people could still be on and played other things and it would suck to lose everything. After the quest, I finally did a bunch of armor set up and upgrading and storage cleaning and I'd be devastated to have all that reset 😕

If possible, maybe just reset the progress for anyone who did the quest more than 2-3 times (as there's no way you could do it more than that) or even just stuff from that quest, but I'm not sure if it could get that specific.

I do agree though that I just hope the issue gets fixed however-- rollback or not.

Doesn't really need a roll back. All they have to do is modify the event schedule.

alt text

I just find how being on ship 3 I had to stay up until midnight just so I can run this urgent that appears once a day. Yet on ship 2 y'all got a chance to run it for a while? I'm actually pretty jealous.