More ship 2 space

We need more ship 2 space I can’t even log in

I can't log in ship 2 cause its full and that is where my character is.

They must be doing something with the servers. There are only 9 blocks up on Ship 2 right now.

That's unfortunate to hear, Ship 2 needs at least 200 more blocks to function.. But JP's maintenance times gave me patience.

I don't know why but the last two days I was able to log in several times without retrying even when Ship 2 said it was full. Today it's not letting me. Maybe they were accidentally letting players login past capacity the last two days and that might explain the ridiculous lobby lag? Could be wrong, just guessing here.

I guess they're doing things in-server. It's heart-breaking to not at the very minimum mention it on any media.

@XLSilentNightXL Yeah i was able to log in just now but for some reason theres only 9 blocks on Ship 2. Idk why honestly. And its not even the first 9 either. Its like 1,3,6,7,32,132 something like that. This is fustrating even being that the gone with the wind UQ is going on right now and alot of people are trying to complete that bingo card. So its pretty unfair to say the least

Zero communication with players, too. If 90% of blocks just died off ship 2 at least let us know why, even if it's an accident. Games that die off quickly that are not from lack of contents are from lack of communication and care.

Safe to say now I have to re-update the NA client because it started the JP client which I no longer have installed. Joyous.

I too am joyously sitting here waiting for Ship 2 to open back up. I can't play my characters... 😞

@XbloodymonarchX said in More ship 2 space:

I too am joyously sitting here waiting for Ship 2 to open back up. I can't play my characters... 😞

I'm just imagining this is Tuesday in JP, waiting for the maintenance to end. Soonβ„’

@Shuggle said in More ship 2 space:

Zero communication with players, too. If 90% of blocks just died off ship 2 at least let us know why, even if it's an accident. Games that die off quickly that are not from lack of contents are from lack of communication and care.

They don't do communication. Nor do they act quickly.

I'm right there with you all waiting for ship 2 to open, my only characters are on there.

Join the line at a reasonable space between each-other. We're going to be here for a while.

It’s crazy cause everybody is home and trying to play 😞 (pandemic)