Id auth fail

I'm getting the Unable to authenticate PlayID no[602] error. I'm not sure what's causing this since I was able to log in last night with no issues. I changed my gamertag before playing but I'm not sure if that would have an effect on it. Has anyone else run into this?

I think Ship 2 died a fiery death. I was on for a few moments and there were only about 6-7 blocks still online and then I got disconnected and run in to the same errors.

Ahh I had a hunch that it might be that but i assumed id get the "ship is full" message. thanks

I'm getting the same thing also ID authentication failure No[602]. Its infuriating!

Same here... I was afraid it was Haccs!

was in earlier but there seems to be emergency quest going on, maybe that's why it is full? After logged out, I couldn't get in again with either 602 error, or ship is full.

@Neri6969 Exactly.. error or block is full. I also notice ships 4 and 6 are "Maintenance in progress"

Wonder if they open up the new ship, will they let us transfer off the congested one free of charge.

This post is deleted!

/comfort

This whole windows 10 compatibility was a distaster. They shouldve limited how many players can create a character on 1 ship. The fact that almost EVERYONE decided to join Ur baffles me. Out of the 3 ships thats where i have my ONLY character and now i cant play cause of noobs.... unfair asf.

@A-Hnssy Ship 2 is kind of symbolic for players who played on the JP server since that was the primary english speaking server there. Thus many players joined the same server on NA and also got friends to join them there.

@A-Hnssy said in Id auth fail:

This whole windows 10 compatibility was a distaster. They shouldve limited how many players can create a character on 1 ship. The fact that almost EVERYONE decided to join Ur baffles me. Out of the 3 ships thats where i have my ONLY character and now i cant play cause of noobs.... unfair asf.

Indeed.

i'm also getting the ID auth fail as well, but i think ship 2 is completely busted

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this or what to do in order to log back in? I am having this issue after I was reque'ing for the emergency mission, got stuck on the quest accepting screen, hard logged out, and then when I tried to relog I got this stuff.

Anyone else do something similar and get the same problem?