Unable to authenticate play ID

I get the ship full too. I have three characters all there, so just want to log in and delete one, so I can start again on another ship at this point. Way too overcrowded it seems.

I get both errors one after the next

Also getting error 602 on ship 2.

Was playing earlier today and got booted. Thought maybe emergency maintenance or something......seems like no. Posting so I will be alerted when something happens.

602 ship two 😄

There are only 9 blocks on ship 2 atm which is why no one can get in.

From what I've been able to piece together about this, Ship 2 is in a state of limbo right now. There are only a few blocks that are still active and the rest suddenly vanished according to two friends who are still in the game right now. Anyone who was in one of the blocks that vanished at the time when either got kicked from the game or when they logged out last are put in a state to where they are still registered as logged in. I'm stuck in that scenario with error 602 and both of my friends are seeing me online in the in-game friend list doing the last story quest I was trying to do before I got hit with the infinite loading loop and had to close out the game. There isn't anything we can do to fix this. They have to fix ship 2 for us to be able to play on ship 2 again.

Umm, shouldn't they boot out non-premium users before premium users have to wait for server space? I mean if ship 2 is full, right now, and people who have paid for premium service should get preference. In other words boot out all the scabs and free players.

just let me play my characters on any ship then I don't have to wave premium status in anyone's face and bitch more. Unfortunately them actually releasing this in NA got me to block the nagging voice in my head saying they're going to screw shit up a lot

Glad to see its not just me but damn all 3 of my characters are on ship 2 so i bought ag for another slot but it wont go into my account until i actually log in as a character >_<

@LinkToFuture420 said in Unable to authenticate play ID:

Glad to see its not just me but damn all 3 of my characters are on ship 2 so i bought ag for another slot but it wont go into my account until i actually log in as a character >_<

I'm in the exact same boat. I wanted to make a character on ship 3 and thought the 500 ac I bought for another character slot would be added to my account right away. Didn't know it came in the form of a consumable item, soooo here I sit. Still lol >_<

It seems to be good now.