What level did you guys get to?

@GamerKillance said in What level did you guys get to?:

@Karma said in What level did you guys get to?:

75/56 🙂

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!?!?!?!?

Tell us how you did it in that small time frame. Quests and everything. TELL US YOUR SECRETS O GREAT ONE!

Forest AQ pretty much the entire way from 40->75 😛

Thought so. I was doing that too for a bit. What was the fastest way for you? Rushing to the end or killing everything for PSE bonus? And what did you do for money to keep buying advance A capsules?

Killing as much as we could to get PSE bursts going, then finding a good corner or wall to sit by, then camping as many of the spawns as we could while two of us staggered Ketos for party-wide PP regen to spam techniques and PAs with.

Theoretically it would have been a bit better if we dragged all of the PSE bursts to exit tiles, but we just kinda winged it and worked pretty well.

As far as the money goes, a solid PSE burst will net you way more than the 50k it costs to get a capsule, so even buying capsules after we spent our free 20 ones, we still made pretty decent money from the AQs themselves! Some runs would be PSE dry and we'd lose a little bit on those, but overall an upward trend.

75/56 🙂

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!?!?!?!?

Tell us how you did it in that small time frame. Quests and everything. TELL US YOUR SECRETS O GREAT ONE!

Forest AQ pretty much the entire way from 40->75 😛

Thought so. I was doing that too for a bit. What was the fastest way for you? Rushing to the end or killing everything for PSE bonus? And what did you do for money to keep buying advance A capsules?

Killing as much as we could to get PSE bursts going, then finding a good corner or wall to sit by, then camping as many of the spawns as we could while two of us staggered Ketos for party-wide PP regen to spam techniques and PAs with.

Theoretically it would have been a bit better if we dragged all of the PSE bursts to exit tiles, but we just kinda winged it and worked pretty well.

As far as the money goes, a solid PSE burst will net you way more than the 50k it costs to get a capsule, so even buying capsules after we spent our free 20 ones, we still made pretty decent money from the AQs themselves! Some runs would be PSE dry and we'd lose a little bit on those, but overall an upward trend.

Your first two sentences I have no idea what you mean. Speak to me as if I never played this game before (even though I have don't judge me).

I got to 56 on my gunner and 46 on my hunter. Managed to snag a few 12 star weapons from Dark Falz Elder SH+ as well which was nice.

@Karma Legit question and not trying to be rude. Genuinely curious.

Do you ever worry about leveling so fast to where you'll burn yourself out of the game so fast and/or run out of things to do? Wouldn't be better to take your time, play for fun, and not grind Forest AQ to immediately get to endgame?

Or do you find doing that fun for you personally?

Your first two sentences I have no idea what you mean. Speak to me as if I never played this game before (even though I have don't judge me).

Apologies!

When you kill enemies, they have a chance of increasing one of the PSE levels, and when one of those levels hits 8, you get a chance to trigger a PSE burst. If you get that to happen, while the PSE burst is active, you get one enemy spawn per player in your party that keeps repeatedly spawning until the burst ends. There are a few more intricacies to how things continue, but the main thing to know is that when you get into a PSE burst, you get a ton of enemies that you can kill repeatedly.

When I mention Ketos, I'm talking about the photon blast that circles around you and creates a small aoe effect around you that rapidly restores PP and gives periodic heals. Two of us just take turns to make sure that effect is always up so we don't have to worry about running out of PP.

@Sylus said in What level did you guys get to?:

@Karma Legit question and not trying to be rude. Genuinely curious.

Do you ever worry about leveling so fast to where you'll burn yourself out of the game so fast and/or run out of things to do? Wouldn't be better to take your time, play for fun, and not grind Forest AQ to immediately get to endgame?

Or do you find doing that fun for you personally?

It's fun for me personally! There's still 8 other classes to level (and the 3 advanced classes whenever we get those). Not to mention, the game's very much not over when you hit the level cap. 😛

Also I'm the kind of dingus to make a bunch of characters, so I'll probably not be running out of things to do soon.

@Karma Lol okay then. Glad to hear that the very endgame is still alive and kicking by that point. Thanks! 👍

@Sylus said in What level did you guys get to?:

@Karma Lol okay then. Glad to hear that the very endgame is still alive and kicking by that point. Thanks! 👍

Yeah there's a lot to do for end game so I wouldn't say it's really rushing right now. You're going to want to level each class to at least 75 for the class bonus stat boost - you get extra HP, PP, etc towards your base stats from each class when it hits level 75, which then leaves you another 20 levels just to get to max (95) as well, so I don't think you'll burn yourself out that easily haha.

75/56

75/56 🙂

EDIT: Let the record be known I was wrong, and it is unedited and true, later in the thread undeniable proof was posted.

I feel the need to point out that this window is from the JP version. This almost certainly is edited.

For reference, this is how this would look on the CBT we just had, with the NA font. There's also problems with the PN numbers, the available information, the fact that he actually mission passes available, and a multitude of other inconsistencies with what was possible in the CBT.

It's also worth nothing that if the picture was truly captured from an Xbox One, it wouldn't be as blurry and pixelated. It's been through some sort of manipulation or downgrade in quality.

alt text

PS: Look at the different borders on his menus, the disconnect is clearly the same hue and shade as Xbox One (and my picture), but the level menu is obviously a different shade. The only two menus that you need to "prove" its from NA are from an obviously different picture, the menu bar at the bottom (likely cropped in so that the exclamation point on the shopping cart is there) and the error message for disconnecting.

@Azuraerun said in What level did you guys get to?:

75/56

75/56 🙂

I feel the need to point out that this window is from the JP version. This almost certainly is edited.

For reference, this is how this would look on the CBT we just had, with the NA font. There's also problems with the PN numbers, the available information, the fact that he actually mission passes available, and a multitude of other inconsistencies with what was possible in the CBT.

It's also worth nothing that if the picture was truly captured from an Xbox One, it wouldn't be as blurry and pixelated. It's been through some sort of manipulation or downgrade in quality.

alt text

That picture is legit. I have ran with Karma since the launch of the beta and i can confirm its legit.

I got to 60/50, another member on our team got to 75 also, and most of our team got to almost 70. I'm sorry but if you didnt as get high, its probably because you do not know the most efficient way of leveling.

That picture is from xbox one. and its clearly from the xbox version if you have even SEEN the JP game you would clearly know this is not an edited photo.

imagine saying get good

2-10-2020_8-00-10_PM-wrq4l3sc.JPG

Here is mine at the final moments.

@AlVaRo0515 I'm not questioning the authenticity of being able to get to 75 in the beta. Just that specific image he posted as proof of doing it himself.

It is curious how you claim to have ran with him the entire time, but only managed to get to 60 though.

@Azuraerun said in What level did you guys get to?:

@AlVaRo0515 I'm not questioning the authenticity of being able to get to 75 in the beta. Just that specific image he posted as proof of doing it himself.

It is curious how you claim to have with him ran with him the entire time, but only managed to get to 60 though.

Unfortunately I had IRL issues, so I was not able to play the entire duration of the Beta. I missed a decent chunk of the CBT.

I was avoiding posting twitch links because it felt more appropriate for the other parts of the forum, but...

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/549884307 - Video of 75

Full vods from when I was playing just in case there's anything still remaining in question there: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/548485967 https://www.twitch.tv/videos/548770630 https://www.twitch.tv/videos/549622916

The screenshot is really compressed because it wasn't taken directly from the Xbox One, it was taken from my OBS window since I was streaming the whole thing.

@AlVaRo0515 Your character is very adorable :3