What level did you guys get to?

39 Ranger and I got my MAG to 99. So close to 40 and 100.

@ItzRyanLAD said in What level did you guys get to?:

56 ranger 43 fighter

I also got my MAG to level 200 🙂

My highest level i got to was level 52 braver

57 gun/45 hun

managed to get to lvl 53 with my Fighter and lvl 45 with my Hunter.

@GodneySlaves4U said in What level did you guys get to?:

Wow, I feel bad that I only got to Level 22 as a Hunter in 10hrs... of course I also created a Force and got her to at Level 8. Also unimpressive I'm sure...

Everyone's different! I prob got high as I did mostly because I stumbled into the right quests at first, and then had help during the bonus time.

I managed level 40 on Summoner and got level 14 on my Force before time was up.

I hit level 35

@GamerKillance level 54 \0/rip katanas never got higher then a 7 star

I got to level 38 but I was an eight of the EXP bar from 39.

@GamerKillance 37 i believed before servers went down

@Robsynclair64 said in What level did you guys get to?:

@GamerKillance said in What level did you guys get to?:

@GodneySlaves4U said in What level did you guys get to?:

Wow, I feel bad that I only got to Level 22 as a Hunter in 10hrs... of course I also created a Force and got her to at Level 8. Also unimpressive I'm sure...

No shame in that. Many of us in CBT were in PSO2 JP or at least played it for some time. Those of us 40+ know what were doing hence why we're so far ahead.

Even some of us who aren't that far up and have played in JP for even a short while.

I puttered around a bit, and also didn't know where all the CO NPCs were, so it's not like I was able to get that kind of ahead. Still, managing 20 to 30-ish levels on one class in a day's worth of time isn't bad. Most games it'd feel like you're rushing. This one's a bit different in comparison.

Once you hit the level cap, the things you have to worry about are optimizing your affixes, hitting your grinds/elements to max, and getting max level discs. That and knowing what build is best.

I do know that a class build can be made bad, but I also know that not everyone has that level of experience. I'm also one of those sorts who for the most part doesn't care. PSO2 doesn't run parsers, so you can't really meter out who's doing far less damage without sitting back and watching for a little bit.

But, hey, let the kiddie pool numbers stay in their own league until one of them decides to climb out on their own, right?

Same here. I've been playing the game on and off for 8 years and spent most of my time just puttering around. Wasn't really focused on anything more than getting used to the old classes again.

I got up to 56 Summoner / 30 Fighter myself, although I didn't pay much attention to what was my subclass level so might have been higher

HU 59 / SU 47 and a 13* waiting for me to level up a bit more.

I didn't pay super close attention, but I believe I was 32 or 33 for Force with my Sub-Class (Techer) at at least 15. I did manage to get my Mag to 100 though which I was really happy about. I hated leveling my Mag when I played on the Japan server due to trying to balance its stats for a certain one (I know I could've always gotten a mag change device, but still...), so having to do it again was really stressful and at least I won't have to worry about it when the game is back.

I probably could've leveled more easily (I didn't use a single experience boost ticket for example and kind of took it easy on quests on top of not doing much to advance the story), but I didn't want to get too far ahead of my husband. Even switching off, somehow I still ended up about 10 levels higher than him. I'm looking forward to going much harder once we can play together (or if the PC version is that far off, I guess we'll continue taking turns and playing in this weird way).

But yeah, for anyone who feels bad not leveling up too fast-- it really just is familiarity from playing the Japanese version for a while. Also the gathering stuff gave me way more experience than I expected to be honest.

For those worried about leveling don't be i hit 57 having not played anything phantasy star related since psu on 360. What I found helped me and my buddy was I saw a post that said after 40 don't bother with the little one and done missions. Chain advanced and UQs and it made a huge difference. Just something to remember when OBT starts.