What level did you guys get to?

I got too 43bo/28te hoping to hit 50 tonight

@GamerKillance said in What level did you guys get to?:

I got to 41. Plan to hit 50 by the end of the night with advance quests.

Wait, the closed beta is still up?

When is it available until?

@Vicodin-Villian it’s not up right now but at 5pm pst it is back up for 7hrs

@Vicodin-Villian said in What level did you guys get to?:

I got to 41. Plan to hit 50 by the end of the night with advance quests.

Wait, the closed beta is still up?

When is it available until?

@FluffyShinobi said in What level did you guys get to?:

@Vicodin-Villian it’s not up right now but at 5pm pst it is back up for 7hrs

And two more urgent quests will be up as well for those that missed in Friday.

I got to level 31 Bouncer, and...I forget what level my subclass is, but I probably should have subclassed on Summoner from the get-go...

I managed to make it to LV 47 as a Force.

Wow, I feel bad that I only got to Level 22 as a Hunter in 10hrs... of course I also created a Force and got her to at Level 8. Also unimpressive I'm sure...

@GodneySlaves4U said in What level did you guys get to?:

Wow, I feel bad that I only got to Level 22 as a Hunter in 10hrs... of course I also created a Force and got her to at Level 8. Also unimpressive I'm sure...

Yeah, got to lvl 22 as a braver on ship 1.

No shame in that. Many of us in CBT were in PSO2 JP or at least played it for some time. Those of us 40+ know what were doing hence why we're so far ahead.

No shame in that. Many of us in CBT were in PSO2 JP or at least played it for some time. Those of us 40+ know what were doing hence why we're so far ahead.

Even some of us who aren't that far up and have played in JP for even a short while.

I puttered around a bit, and also didn't know where all the CO NPCs were, so it's not like I was able to get that kind of ahead. Still, managing 20 to 30-ish levels on one class in a day's worth of time isn't bad. Most games it'd feel like you're rushing. This one's a bit different in comparison.

Once you hit the level cap, the things you have to worry about are optimizing your affixes, hitting your grinds/elements to max, and getting max level discs. That and knowing what build is best.

I do know that a class build can be made bad, but I also know that not everyone has that level of experience. I'm also one of those sorts who for the most part doesn't care. PSO2 doesn't run parsers, so you can't really meter out who's doing far less damage without sitting back and watching for a little bit.

But, hey, let the kiddie pool numbers stay in their own league until one of them decides to climb out on their own, right?

48 from 41 today. Whatever I'm happy with it. Definitely noticing the leveling speed post 40. Getting longer and longer.

56 ranger 43 fighter

54 hunter 43 fighter

I got lvl 31 playing all but a 7 hours of the beta. I wasn't really trying to grind levels, just go at a leisure pace

Ranger 38 Mag 77