What level did you guys get to?

@X420guy6510 I guess you missed the post where I literally linked all my vods of the play sessions for the weekend? πŸ˜›

33 Gunner / 28 Fighter / 21 Ranger / 5 Hunter here πŸ˜„

@X420guy6510 we have already been through this it’s real karma even posted streams of their time on the cbt

@Karma i never said you didnt hit 75 i said photo was taken jo version to many red flags

50 RA / can't remember HU level lol.

@X420guy6510 said in What level did you guys get to?:

@Karma i never said you didnt hit 75 i said photo was taken jo version to many red flags

Xbox One screenshots look different than PC screenshots. This has already been discussed in the thread and dropped by both sides. Don't derail the thread and get it locked.

That'd be great.

if there is a video showing lv75 was hit, why would karma go through the effort to make a fake ss when there is proof she did it to begin with?

@Milranduil said in What level did you guys get to?:

if there is a video showing lv75 was hit, why would karma go through the effort to make a fake ss when there is proof she did it to begin with?

Stop bringing it up. It was dealt with already and we are done with it.

@Karma oh mah lord i know you lol small world LOL!!

Lvl 19 Hunter... I would have gone further but there was a bit of interference so i had to put it on hold......

49Ra/24Bo I spent a while trying to figure out what to kill for the subclass quest because I spent a lot of time messing around in the earlier quests/content having fun and didn't do all the explorations so I probably could have gotten Bo to 30~ but w/e I'm just mad I couldn't hit 50, but I was really close lol. My goal was main class 40 and well, the extra day helped..