What level did you guys get to?

Damn ya'll fighting already lol? Let me chime in and hopefully put this to rest.

First - whether or not the image is real - who cares? We're all just having fun here.

Second - If you play JP you know exactly how to level fast - i.e I got to 56/46 and I didn't even play that much, I went to bed the first night, and had things to do the next day until 5pm EST, so someone who played non-stop could easily get there, hell I saw plenty of people in the 60's the second day.

Third - Level is irrelevant, 80% of the game (combat wise) is personal skill-based, and 20% is min-maxing gear. People who got high levels in CBT don't really matter in the grand scheme of things. Aside from that the rest of the game is just fashion.

As someone who's been around since the JP Beta, this might be one of the dumbest arguments I may have ever seen, let's all just enjoy the game we love people.

@Karma Ah, sorry for doubting you. The terrible image quality just kept raising alarm bells in my head. Gratz on the achievement!

@Azuraerun Blame Elgato capture cards. I can't wait for the PC version to hit. 😛

@Sylus said in What level did you guys get to?:

@AlVaRo0515 Your character is very adorable :3

Thank you ❤ 🙂

@AlVaRo0515 yea that happened to me thats why i was only able to get to where i was but i saved most of my items because i know that once i get on again i'm gonna go great ape plus all the things is one character first thats why my main is still on level 1 and my secondary is on level 40 for my bouner for my subclass i think it was like 30 something

@xHO0DIEx said in What level did you guys get to?:

@AlVaRo0515 yea that happened to me thats why i was only able to get to where i was but i saved most of my items because i know that once i get on again i'm gonna go great ape plus all the things is one character first thats why my main is still on level 1 and my secondary is on level 40 for my bouner for my subclass i think it was like 30 something

How do you have multiple chars?

lmao.jpg Ranger/Hunter 75/55

@AlVaRo0515 yea i left my main character on lvl 1 and my secondary is the lvl40 bo/gu it was to basically get the feel for the game again sense i stop playing on the jp server i believe 2 years ago because i felt that why out of all the ships that the english community picked ship 2 (like who idea was that to begin with and it was crazy because i talked to one japanese player (and i can tell they're soft spoken) and he/she had limited english but i felt a real connection like i made a japanese friend that day plus i was with a guild called bacon lmfao so i had a blast i might go back one day just to catch up on progress that i missed sense the bouncer/phantom/hero came out

@Karma ayee very nice!! i should have done that right away as soon as i unlocked that quest. made it to lvl 53 FI and 45 HU. btw this is random but i know a karma from a psobb private server you would happen to know who that may be? lol

@SeijinNoboru If it was a blue FOmarl, it was likely me. 😛

50 on my bouncer 32 on my Gunner Subclass

@23Alvaro said in What level did you guys get to?:

@Azuraerun said in What level did you guys get to?:

@Karma said in What level did you guys get to?:

75/56

75/56 🙂

I feel the need to point out that this window is from the JP version. This almost certainly is edited.

For reference, this is how this would look on the CBT we just had, with the NA font. There's also problems with the PN numbers, the available information, the fact that he actually mission passes available, and a multitude of other inconsistencies with what was possible in the CBT.

It's also worth nothing that if the picture was truly captured from an Xbox One, it wouldn't be as blurry and pixelated. It's been through some sort of manipulation or downgrade in quality.

alt text

That picture is legit. I have ran with Karma since the launch of the beta and i can confirm its legit.

I got to 60/50, another member on our team got to 75 also, and most of our team got to almost 70. I'm sorry but if you didnt as get high, its probably because you do not know the most efficient way of leveling.

That picture is from xbox one. and its clearly from the xbox version if you have even SEEN the JP game you would clearly know this is not an edited photo.

Yea that picture definitely edited the season hasent started but you got it going on picture

As far achieving 75 it was possible cbt test but as far friend for thar picture fake with jp version you can tell

Level 46 hunter 106mag Amazing games honestly only slept 3hrs lol Can't wait for open beta !!!

Guess this explains why there wasnt anybody to help with boss events on the lower maps