Forum Feature Request - Click to scroll back to the top for long posts

The forum software and/or theme for this is really neat! Very sleek and smooth feeling. I almost want to say its got some Xenforo underpinnings. Can anyone say/tell what is the forum web software being used?

Also more to this post's point. It would be pretty handy dandy to have either the full navigation breadcrumb trail duplicated at the bottom of posts. And/or also have a link that you can click on to immediately take you back to the top of a post.

Thank you.

@KnightHarb1nger said in Forum Feature Request - Click to scroll back to the top for long posts:

The forum software and/or theme for this is really neat! Very sleek and smooth feeling. I almost want to say its got some Xenforo underpinnings. Can anyone say/tell what is the forum web software being used?

Also more to this post's point. It would be pretty handy dandy to have either the full navigation breadcrumb trail duplicated at the bottom of posts. And/or also have a link that you can click on to immediately take you back to the top of a post.

Thank you.

Thanks for your feedback! I'll forward your suggestion about a button to take you back to the top of the page to our web developers. (≧∇≦)ノ

@KnightHarb1nger said in Forum Feature Request - Click to scroll back to the top for long posts:

Thank you.

I like this idea also, and as for the forum software it is NodeBB. NodeBB is pretty lightweight but powerful!

@GM-Rappie said in Forum Feature Request - Click to scroll back to the top for long posts:

Thank you.

Thanks for your feedback! I'll forward your suggestion about a button to take you back to the top of the page to our web developers. (≧∇≦)ノ

This may just be me, but I think having to go into every thread I have posted in to disable notifications is kind of a hassle. I think it would be best if we only get notifications if someone replies directly to us in the thread or if we are the OP of the thread. Right now I'm getting the notifications for the many replies after every thread I posted in.

Also, what about an edit function? Is that something that is coming?

@Home-Dog Here is a temporary solution, not the best, though. This is in Settings. alt text

As for editing, this feature was available for a short while on the first day but limited to about 15 minutes after the post was created. I have made some errors here and there that I haven't been able to edit since the change.

@Rzarcasm said in Forum Feature Request - Click to scroll back to the top for long posts:

@Home-Dog Here is a temporary solution, not the best, though. This is in Settings. alt text

As for editing, this feature was available for a short while on the first day but limited to about 15 minutes after the post was created. I have made some errors here and there that I haven't been able to edit since the change.

Oh, found it. Sorry! alt text

@Rzarcasm said in Forum Feature Request - Click to scroll back to the top for long posts:

Oh, found it. Sorry! alt text

oooh thank you!

@Home-Dog said in Forum Feature Request - Click to scroll back to the top for long posts:

@GM-Rappie said in Forum Feature Request - Click to scroll back to the top for long posts:

Thank you.

This may just be me, but I think having to go into every thread I have posted in to disable notifications is kind of a hassle. I think it would be best if we only get notifications if someone replies directly to us in the thread or if we are the OP of the thread. Right now I'm getting the notifications for the many replies after every thread I posted in.

Also, what about an edit function? Is that something that is coming?

Forwarded your feedback to the web development team too. You should be able to now edit your posts! Please let me know if it doesn't work! (≧∀≦)ゞ

@GM-Rappie Looks like I am still unable to edit my posts. Unless I am somehow missing the 'Edit' button.

@Home-Dog said in Forum Feature Request - Click to scroll back to the top for long posts:

@GM-Rappie Looks like I am still unable to edit my posts. Unless I am somehow missing the 'Edit' button.

Same story here, I am only allowed to bookmark my posts.

Okay, they're looking into it! Once it's working it will be located under the 3-dot symbol!

@GM-Rappie Understood. Thanks!

@GM-Rappie Understood. Thanks!

It should work now!

I hope you also enjoyed your Sunday break.

Edit: It looks like can edit here now.