microsoft store thinks my hard drive is offline?

affter i reset my pc i got this error trying to start the game "Phantasy Star Online 2 can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be missing or disconnected."

also the icons grayed out im sure there must be a simple fix for this but i have no idea what that would be. pso2 error.PNG

I am having the same problem this morning. "Phantasy Star Online 2 can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be missing or disconnected." I have tried going to the app settings and using the repair functions and not dice

@morizan Ok. Im not sure if repetition did it, but right click on the tile, go to more, then app settings. Select repair and wait. It will eventually show you a check mark. Dont try to launch it yet, restart your system. When i followed those steps i was able to get in

It's a well known problem. it means the game deleted itself. Right now we don't have a solution so we wait for sega or Microsoft to do something.

This happened to me while swapping accounts, the secondary account on and used through xbox.

I re-installed seems to be working fine now.

Thank you Niarudi.

Guys, I tried using MS Store and wasted a lot of time. My suggestion: Stay clear of it and reinstall everything with the Tweaker.

Tweaker dont work...

I have this problem right now. Trying the repair tip. I also have to say the tweaker hasn't worked for me. After installing pso through it it says it doesn't have a connected app to launch PSO2. I have to use the original launcher.

EDIT: Didn't work....