How do you buy AC in Europe? / Cannot buy AC in Europe

Hello, I have been trying to buy AC from the Microsoft Store, but I keep getting this error when using PayPal.

picture of error

Anyone who knows a fix to this or a working way to buy AC from Europe?

Can't buy AC even if you're a US Resident in some cases.

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/2800/unable-to-buy-ac-on-pc/26?page=2

@coldreactive said in How do you buy AC in Europe? / Cannot buy AC in Europe:

Can't buy AC even if you're a US Resident in some cases.

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/2800/unable-to-buy-ac-on-pc/26?page=2

Doesn't even help those outside of the US, as for those contacting support is not even going to solve anything as when you set the store to your own region the AC packs don't even show up for sale and when set to the US region they do show up but then you get the error as shown by the OP.

That much for no region locking, guess when Sega made that announcement they hadn't talked with Microsoft yet I guess.

@sasch the game is not released in europe. its easier to play JP as a non north american tbh.

i know that American soldiers here in their base. set their state in the adress as "soldier in eu" and are able to buy in the ms us store, but dont know if they use a vpn. 🤔 too.

some people say that gift cards will work. i dont know about this.

@Ragnador-GER said in How do you buy AC in Europe? / Cannot buy AC in Europe:

i know that American soldiers here in their base. set their state in the adress as "soldier in eu" and are able to buy in the ms us store, but dont know if they use a vpn. 🤔 too.

some people say that gift cards will work. i dont know about this.

Well you can just set your region of windows to United States and access the ms store that way. Then the items will show up. But you will need an US located payment option to pay. And yes if you can get your hands on US specific xbox gift cards it works.

But you will have to buy those from second hand market places and so it is not always guaranteed they will work. And you will pay extra as the sellers mostly put a small markup on the price they paid for them.

@ScraggYT said in How do you buy AC in Europe? / Cannot buy AC in Europe:

@sasch the game is not released in europe. its easier to play JP as a non north american tbh.

I played on JP but I want to play with my friends who moved from JP to NA to try it out or did not want to make a SEGA ID because it was all in Japanese, despite how easy it is to make said SEGA ID.

@Ydyp said in How do you buy AC in Europe? / Cannot buy AC in Europe:

And yes if you can get your hands on US specific xbox gift cards it works.

I see, I will try asking my American friends, thank you.

Buy Xbox USD gift cards

Tried it

It Works

@sasch gift cards until today when game crashed and burned I brought sonic pack and ac just get them from g2a and redemem the code and then make purchase and I'm in the UK so you can

@Xaero8668 on the microsoft store.. u need a microsoft store gift card or a xbox gift card? im playing on pc... and its important logged in your game account in the store when u want AC ?

@Shayuna they both are the same mate it adds to Microsoft balance but you need to make sure you Buy American Gift cards not EU and make sure you double check the wording mate if you use g2a as some say Canada and you just want American:) I've done it and it works fine

@Shayuna i bought xbox. just make sure is USD and your region on your Windows 10 when u redeem is USA. Is very important. I play on PC also. And about the account is the account that you PSO2 if the emails of your pso2 and store are diferent u have to make microsoft account of that you play pso2

@Blackichan08 yh but what addres do i put in?

Took me hours but I finally did it somehow:

1. change your PC and language settings to USA then restart
  2. change your microsoft region info (on the website) to USA, in your details put an american address (get one from shipto.com it's free)
  3. buy Xbox gift cards from g2a/play asia/amazon/whatever
  4. redeem the code via the microsoft store app and you're done

Hey, I come from Germany have bought an Xbox Live Card - 10 USD for EUR on a website where it was possible and used it as follows:

Done.