ARKS Trainee uniform??

Hello. I keep seeing an ad with the ARKS trainee uniform that says its available in the "fresh finds" shop, but its not? There is 1 on the market in ship 1, and its 150 million $. this outfit, even through very, very old, has never exceeded 300k on the japanese game that i've ever noticed.

I'm wondering how to get this outfit? I'm not sure how fresh finds works, but its simply not in there. It's been my main outfit for 8 years, and i can't imagine playing pso2 without it 😞 pso20200523_095908_004.jpg

Another thing, this outfit is used in-universe as the standard outfit worn by ARKS members. flat grey versions of these outfits are seen in several of the story cut-scenes. Ulc, the future commander of arks is even seen wearing it during the story. So I can't fathom why the standard ARKS uniform would be locked away for only a few lucky people to have had the chance to receive...

Unfortunately, due to the monetization plan they have decided to pursue on the NA server, many outfits that were once from the AC Scratch are now only available as limited-time SG purchases from the Fresh Finds Shop, and they are account locked (with the exception of a few from the first week, but them being sellable was apparently "a bug").

As things stand now, all you can do is check the Fresh Finds Shop daily to see if it pops up for purchase.

@AndrlCh thats so sad to hear that i might just go back to JP... 😞

ALSO!!! this totally makes the art i had done of my character redundant...... cry E74C2utu.jpg

I love that rifle! So classic with that right amount of futuristic tough.

o/ =^.^=

@KnightHarb1nger ME TOO!! i'm so happy its in the NA version

https://pso2.com/news/announcements/freshfindsshop0428

WAS MY HAIR SERIOUSLY RELEASED IN THE BETA TOO?? ARE YOU KIDDING ;A;

MY ENTIRE CHARACTER IS RELEGATED TO AN UNPLAYABLE BETA THAT I HAD NO CHANCE OF BEING IN?? ?

did someone come onto the JP server, see my character, then decide to release my entire ensemble into the game back during last month???

i'm going to cry for real, guys......