I find it funny that while being forced to launch exclusively on the microsoft store.... it's not advertised at all

It's not on the home page, or the gaming front page.. Or new and trending or... forcing us all to deal with gfwl 1.5 is bad enough but not even caring about the game while doing so is just insulting.

It was on the front page all day yesterday in this section:

alt text

WOOO! It was there for a few minutes maybe! So awesome! Good thing games from years ago are up there constantly

@coldreactive said in I find it funny that while being forced to launch exclusively on the microsoft store.... it's not advertised at all:

It was on the front page all day yesterday in this section:

alt text

Until it hit 1.7 rating lol.

@AyAyyRon And now, over 400 reviews have been deleted and it's back up to 1.8. Last night there were 1300some reviews, now there's only 870. Self-deletion? Or are they trying to silence us?...

yeah I'm thinking their system is set up to not advertise poorly rated games on their front page. it was there for a while but maybe every night it refreshes or something idk

@Reo said in I find it funny that while being forced to launch exclusively on the microsoft store.... it's not advertised at all:

@AyAyyRon And now, over 400 reviews have been deleted and it's back up to 1.8. Last night there were 1300some reviews, now there's only 870. Self-deletion? Or are they trying to silence us?...

I imagine if it was more silencing they would of got it up to 3.0 or something . 1.8 is still uninvitingly low if you were taking those things into account . Maybe those that were taken down had foul language or something ? Not defending them or anything they deserve the 1 stars atm but if people are reviewing like that they will take those ones down

@RagnarokSlayer Yeah, I was actually being kinda sarcastic about the minuscule difference the deleted reviews made. LOL 400+ went POOF and it only went up .1 🤣

@Reo said in I find it funny that while being forced to launch exclusively on the microsoft store.... it's not advertised at all:

Hahaha, they deleted reviews sure, but the number is still the same.