How/Where to Create an Alliance in CBT

Is it possible to create an Alliance in-game during the CBT? I've done some looking around in the main lobby, the shopping plaza, etc. and haven't see anything clear yet. Admittedly its been hard to focus effort towards it learning anew PSO2 having only played PSO on the Dreamcast. And not worrying about it until if I reach Lvl 10.

Any confirmative info is appreciated.

Thank you.

0/ =^.^=

Have you actually talked to all of the NPCs as well? Not just looking around? If so, they might not even bother mentioning it until you reach level 10.

@oldColdReactive said in How/Where to Create an Alliance in CBT:

Have you actually talked to all of the NPCs as well? Not just looking around? If so, they might not even bother mentioning it until you reach level 10.

I've talked to some. Maybe 1/4 or 1/5 of all that are generally available. And yeah I didn't start looking for it until I was at least Lvl. 10. My expectation that Alliances would be and maybe will still be one of the unfilled yellow banner primary stalls in the Main Lobby area. But fair point I can see having needed to talk to some npc to unlock/make the/an "Alliances Officer" show in one of them.

Its hard to tell in the recruitment thread if people are mere gathering on good faith. Or if wherever you create and manage them is obvious, they are operating that way, and I am blind/haven't walked every nook/cranny of the ship. ;0 ;~)

o/ =^.^=

Yes you can, I have done and have over 20 memebers at the moment with level 5 alliance, shop and alliance quarters. If you look at the main quest desk in the lobby, turn 180 degrees and go to the set of desks, there's a guy on the left for skills and classes it's the female next to him where you can create an alliance

To the right of the class counter after hitting lv 10.

Map of Ship PSO2.PNG Just in case heres a map and the npc your looking for is Number 5 😻 All the Letters are various NPC located around just in case you wanna know alot of which provide missions ^-^