IMPORTANT READ THIS!!! 100% Fix that works PSO2 Tweaker Can solve your Problems https://arks-layer.com/ It worked for me and many others. (NEW!! WITH VIDEO FROM Stone Legion - Let's Play)

@morizan no, unless you can uninstall and re-install from the MS Store.

@Ragnawind i have completly removed it from my system

@Shrynne tweaker + pso2 launcher file check together 2-3 hours.

This is just salt.

Why does the volunteer fan-made patcher do a better job of reliably installing professional Microsoft-licensed software on the professional Microsoft-owned operating system??

@CNJL said in IMPORTANT READ THIS!!! 100% Fix that works PSO2 Tweaker Can solve your Problems https://arks-layer.com/ It worked for me and many others. (NEW!! WITH VIDEO FROM Stone Legion - Let's Play):

This is just salt.

Why does the volunteer fan-made patcher do a better job of reliably installing professional Microsoft-licensed software on the professional Microsoft-owned operating system??

For sure! They should be the "3rd" Guardian ARK! ;0 ;~)!

o/ =^.^=

fyi my issue of the game not being launched affter a reboot was fixed with this app. i just did what i told me to and did the fix permissions in the troubleshooter affter updating. game then booted up so i reset my pc......AND THE GAME WORKED

IM SO FUCKING STOKED

@morizan said in IMPORTANT READ THIS!!! 100% Fix that works PSO2 Tweaker Can solve your Problems https://arks-layer.com/ It worked for me and many others. (NEW!! WITH VIDEO FROM Stone Legion - Let's Play):

fyi my issue of the game not being launched affter a reboot was fixed with this app. i just did what i told me to and did the fix permissions in the troubleshooter affter updating. game then booted up so i reset my pc......AND THE GAME WORKED

IM SO FUCKING STOKED

That is awesome!!

\o\ \o/ /o/

o/ =^.^=

I appreciate the initiative but hell no dude. This whole thing is sketchy as hell. Went 8 years without even knowing this game existed and I won't die if I go another couple of days or months without it. Best case scenario, Sega and Microsoft fix the game. Worst case , fuck it.

@manodalvizin tweaker has been used for JP version for years. It's literally a convenience.

@Peacewalker1875 you're telling me that the JP version only works with the Tweaker? Because if that's the case this game is garbage.

@manodalvizin ? The JP servers are exactly as they sound for the JAPANESE audience. You needed the tweaker for the TRANSLATION PATCH and thats all it was used for. Otherwise you could download the game regularly from the JP website and play in japanese if you can read and handle it like I did. Do some research and stop getting pissy over a game you apparently hate so much but for some reason still come to the forums looking for help.

So I managed to reinstall the game, played last night used this tweaker...

Today I boot up my computer, start the tweaker, go to MS Store, launch the game.. I get a black screen but I can hear the PSO2 audio... Try again, same thing...

Restart computer again.. Oh what do you know, game is installing itself again.. Nice...

Any ideas?

@Peacewalker1875 You're the one getting pissed off at me dude. All I asked was if the JP version of this game simply works as bad as the NA one. Because so far, obviously you've been paying attention more than I do, many people like I do haven't been able to install the game. My point is the issue is purely Microsofts fault, since the JP version of the game wouldn't have those kind of issues and since people are saying that Microsoft is responsible for bringing the game to NA. I don't speak japanese so I won't get much of a research done here. That's right, I'm in the forums looking for help and since I'm new here I don't know if this guy had something official going on. Hope I deescalated the whole thing. But what you're saying is that the JP version runs fine, right? Without us having to mess around a bunch of things to get it done?

This post is deleted!

@Sm0keydaBear12 said in IMPORTANT READ THIS!!! 100% Fix that works PSO2 Tweaker Can solve your Problems https://arks-layer.com/ It worked for me and many others. (NEW!! WITH VIDEO FROM Stone Legion - Let's Play):

I have the same issue after using the tweaker as the normal Microsoft Store problem, I reset my computer and the game no longer works. The main game files have moved and the launcher doesn't load.

Found a fix with the Tweaker, I've found out that after resetting the computer, files seem to have disappeared and need to be redownloaded. If anyone is having the same issue as myself, using the Tweaker and going to troubleshoot -> check for updates will download the files that disappeared and allow you to run the game.