IMPORTANT READ THIS!!! 100% Fix that works PSO2 Tweaker Can solve your Problems https://arks-layer.com/ It worked for me and many others. (NEW!! WITH VIDEO FROM Stone Legion - Let's Play)

Guess what??? Since that new update my game doesn't boot anymore and I have to wipe my fucking HDD AGAIN. I'm starting to have enough of this shit.

@Morgothryuzaki you know that there are unistall guides for this and you dont necessarily have to wipe the HDD each time, right?

@Shrynne If you followed the comments,you'd know I stated I have followed those to the letter and they did not work.

@Morgothryuzaki said in IMPORTANT READ THIS!!! 100% Fix that works PSO2 Tweaker Can solve your Problems https://arks-layer.com/ It worked for me and many others. (NEW!! WITH VIDEO FROM Stone Legion - Let's Play):

Guess what??? Since that new update my game doesn't boot anymore and I have to wipe my fucking HDD AGAIN. I'm starting to have enough of this shit.

Yeah, I appreciate what the Tweaker is doing but until it can work independent of the MS Store I'm not re-installing the game.

@Obviously223 for me its save for use 🙂 absolute no problem till now.

I think the tweaker is working but I'm still getting that "another application forced the game to close" error. Is no one else getting this?

I understand that having a second client by using PSO2 Tweaker is nice all but also is a double edge sword as well. I wont recommend it, even tho its nice place holder, I would not recommend it because leads more problem to more problems, At this time My best recommend is to wait it out for the real FIX to happen,. After a full test of the PSO2 Tweaker its has too many problem its own, what bother me the most is why @GM Deynger not locking this topic, Instead of using the PSO2 tweaker to Play the games, we all should start posting A lot of the problem and send submit tickets to GM and Admin report the issue, Even they know they working really hard to figure this problem out,

Also GM and Admin need to support there members a we the members should support the GM and Admin to help them with the issue in hand.

Most people aren't worried about a second client, we're all worried about the 1st client that lets us play.

Just posting a bit of a big update with Tweaker.

Untitled.jpg

im calling this Working for the fans :3

don't understand the

#6. Rename your Program Files\ModifiableWindowsApps\pso2_bin folder just to make sure it doesn't try to launch from there for some reason.

Like if you follow it step by step, but not installing in default C, and not in the Program Files folder, there shouldn't be anything in Program Files folder at all. In my case, installed it in D, so it only have pso_bin in; D:\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso_bin

There's nothing in Program Files folder at all, not in C, not in D.

Do I just skip this step or something?

@Neri6969 This step is for ppl who has allready installed the game via Shit store. Guess the best way would be to deinstall the game and do it completly with Tweaker thats what i had done cuz i couldnt download it from the shit store.

Day 1: Format the SSD and HDD then install fresh win10 along with updates (didn't install the May Update). download the 11GB on MS Store then continue all the patches using PSO2 Tweaker(6.0.1.1) after the download(installed on C drive SSD) I started playing no error encounter. Day 3: Tried running the game thru PSO2 Tweaker after 2 minutes Tweaker says Game didn't launch try using the "fix gameguard" Clicked the fix gameguard then start the game all working no issues able to play for 6hrs. Day 4: No issues, No error, no nuked files

@Allianc3d Running the winstore fix is taking a REALLY long time, and the last line reads:

VERBOSE: Performing the operation "Remove package" on target "100B7A24.oxyna_1.0.7.0_x64__wyfsmff9ynw7j".

Is this correct? It's been on for over an hour.

Edit: To clarify, I've played the game a lot, but if I reboot the pc, it nukes itself.

Bear in mind, whilst the tweaker for the JP server has been amazing....it's also caused no end of headaches too and using it for the NA version is going to be RISKY. I'm almost certain this is the reason why I have constant black screen on launch now.....I had similar issues several years ago on the JP server and it was a nightmare to fix.