Maybe this is a solution for the Problems. I can't download the Launcher from the store cuz i get code: 0x8007065E and nothing helps to fix this so i asked if someone can upload the files from the Launcher and share the download link. Lucky, someone did it and i could download the launcher this way and there was no problem at all. i can, start, update, delete and start the game without issues. The only thing what prevents me from playing was the "Press enter to start the game" screen cuz there was no Acc. loged in. On my site, i was loged in here on the site, on my X box companion app, on the Xbox site itselfe but ingame there was "No User" "Tab" for acc. switch didn't work. so here my suggsetion for a solution.

1st Why not put the Launcherfiles direkt on your site to download it direktly like other sites too where you can download the installer like Tera or Blade and Soul or what ever?

2nd. give us a normal login method like other games and not a store connection thing what ever this is. Accountname/Emailadress Password