Okay so I finally figured it out, I looked online, near and far and i finally fixed it.
So I was like you, my PSO2 Client wouldnt load, so i went to the MS Store and the download bar was not showing any progress and when i tried to Repair/Re-Install and still nothing. Tried removing it and did the whole giving me access to that file (trust administrator or w.e it was called) Just do what I did.
- Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Recovery
- Open System Restore (NOT RESET PC)
- If you don't have a save point just make one manually(I did mine today) (or if its auto to the earliest date)
- Let your computer do its thing.
- Go back to MS Store and the game should say you OWN it, and just hit download and the BOOM (or i am hoping it works for you as it worked for me)
I hope this helps anyone that is having this annoying problem, I have not ran into any error code or launching code problems sorry.
Best of Luck - KittyMilk