PSO2 Tweaker Help

I downloaded the 11 gb and i used troubleshoot and the tweaker is currently downloading files. I want to know if i could back up the ModifiableWindowsApps folder. Because i tried it before copying to my external drive and copying it back when my PSO 2 had got auto deleted. It had permission issues copying it back. Should i also not turn off my pc as it deletes it self? Does putting the pc to sleep delete the game as well?

From what i experienced within the past 20 minutes or so is if you move the game,or sign into your computer with another microsoft account...it auto deletes 🤣 im stuck deleting it and redownloading it atm from messing around with it. feelsbadman

actually same thing happened when i tryed installing it on a separate hard drive,opened once but after i restarted my pc it wouldn't open at first then just tryed to reinstall again...i only used steam like once in my life but i can honestly say,...if only this was on steam.

@HallowFang72 said in PSO2 Tweaker Help:

From what i experienced within the past 20 minutes or so is if you move the game,or sign into your computer with another microsoft account...it auto deletes 🤣 im stuck deleting it and redownloading it atm from messing around with it. feelsbadman

not move, take a copy of the folder. because it auto deletes

Oh god that's so annoying, i am paranoid about all of this because it's a mess re-downloading. And since its peer to peer downloads are super slow, and then if you're like me with an internet connection dropping like flies enjoying the lovely blue light on a bug zapper.

I copied my directory on to a USB SD Card reader (100GB capacity) and less worried free I am using the Arks PSO Tweaker as a replacement for the default launcher, and love it I'm not too sure and having a hard time understanding, it's no one's fault in pain 24/7 and on so much meds cant think straight but hopefully i can help you or anyone else. Just download the NA Arks PSO Tweaker (im on windows 10 pro 64) and just directory of the PSO_BIN folder.

Should be by default C:\Program Files\ModifiableWindowsApps\pso2_bin which is the location, you could just use the official launcher to update game I'm no pro at this but havent used the tweaker update to patch PSO 2 but it could be possible just havent did it yet, i apologize about that, for not being more concrete of explaining it more than what i am giving you (all) But have the latest version of the NA tweaker, have no idea yesterday (05.31.2020) had about four updates in one entire day (PSO 2 tweaker)