Suggsestion for a solution ...

@GM-Deynger Maybe this is a solution for the Problems. I can't download the Launcher from the store cuz i get code: 0x8007065E and nothing helps to fix this so i asked if someone can upload the files from the Launcher and share the download link. Lucky, someone did it and i could download the launcher this way and there was no problem at all. i can, start, update, delete and start the game without issues. The only thing what prevents me from playing was the "Press enter to start the game" screen cuz there was no Acc. loged in. On my site, i was loged in here on the site, on my X box companion app, on the Xbox site itselfe but ingame there was "No User" "Tab" for acc. switch didn't work. so here my suggsetion for a solution.

1st Why not put the Launcherfiles direkt on your site to download it direktly like other sites too where you can download the installer like Tera or Blade and Soul or what ever?

2nd. give us a normal login method like other games and not a store connection thing what ever this is. Accountname/Emailadress Password [ ] [ ]

Good idea! It seems SEGA and MICROSOFT dont like money and love bad press!

@DeeGeeGee yeah, for my part, i would pay for this game .... extra mags, skilltrees but ok if they dont want my money : / i can't do more than offer a solution for this all. Desicion is up to their higher ups.

push the button push the topic xD

It’s so crazy...

It. Just. Might. Work!

push it baby push it.... xD or want SEGA that a fanmade version steals the show of solving there problem?

Who is faster SEGA or the arkstweaker team.

Who brings the solution for everyone. Starts with getting a launcher from the store...to fix every other error.

Arkstweaker needs only one step to finish this work and this is running the game without downloading the launcher from the fucking store.

push the topic Make the Game independet from the shit store and all our problems might be solved. Instead of the shit store make it like every other gaming site. Account created on the mainsite (Pso2.com) in this case download the launcher direkt from the site after acc. was created. (Acc.name + password) Let us login into the game with the created acc. (acc.name + password)

if read, that even some US ppl. are not aible to download the launcher from the STRORE it makes me laught and cry at the same time. How obvious has it to be to see were the fault lies to beginwith? Sure, if you make the Game independet from the Store you have to find another way for purchasing AC. Even US ppl are not aible to pruches AC via the Store. So what takes you so long to make this happen : / We waited 8 friggen years and now we have to wait even longer cuz this shit store? c'mon just do it!!!

@GM-Deynger

I'm confused, is it the microsoft store deleting our files, or sega's crappy coding. The game seems to run without issue on Xbox. This is the first time a lot of us have every had problems with a PSO game. I've been playing since DC PSO.

@YoungOjiisan said in Suggsestion for a solution ...:

I'm confused, is it the microsoft store deleting our files, or sega's crappy coding. The game seems to run without issue on Xbox. This is the first time a lot of us have every had problems with a PSO game. I've been playing since DC PSO.

I’m no computer whiz... but I’ve never played a game that installed to a folder I couldn’t have access due to permissions. Imma put that blame squarely on MS.

I enjoyed this game quite a bit on DC. It was the reason I kept a dial up internet even after I got DSL! LOL. But I’ve not been able to play it since and would love the chance to play PSO2. Can’t risk downloading it again after paying my IT guy to come pry the tentacles of this game out of my C drive after I told it to download to E.