[Ship 2 - Ur] Shady recruiting! w/ Discord, Helping new players!

Shady is recruiting! Anyone from Phantasy Star Vet to beginner is absolutely welcome! Super active, growing community, with Discord to especially help the best we can!

Can't wait to meet you all! ❤

In-game name is TheMogul (Rayetia - Fi/Hu) Discord name: TheMogul#0009 if you want to message there! 🙂

See you guys in game! PM or message if you have any questions!!

Bump, feel free to ask questions! 🙂

Hey any chance you could send me an invite ingame? I'm actually very new and have no idea wth im doing LOL my ingame name is PrinceVegeta

Absolutely can! We would love to help the best we can! 🙂 Message on Discord (if you have) or ill pm you in game!

Invite sent! Feel free to ask questions and everything else too! 🙂

Bump - still recruiting! (Feel free to pm/ ask questions! 🙂

Shady is continually growing! We love helping new people, with Discord! 🙂

Are you mostly PST out of curiosity?

Sorry, been a busy week! We have people in every timezone! Most of us seem to be CST/EST, but we are usually online throughout most hours!

Love hearing all the questions from everyone! Feel free to keep asking! Shady is growing steadily (around 37 members atm!) Very active w/ Discord! 🙂

@TheMogul9293 said in [Ship 2 - Ur] Shady recruiting! w/ Discord, Helping new players!:

Shady is recruiting! Anyone from Phantasy Star Vet to beginner is absolutely welcome! Super active, growing community, with Discord to especially help the best we can!

Can't wait to meet you all!

In-game name is TheMogul (Rayetia - Fi/Hu) Discord name: TheMogul#0009 if you want to message there! 🙂

See you guys in game! PM or message if you have any questions!!

92/100! Feel free to pm for questions, or anything else! 🙂

Recruiting more, tree is growing! Very helpful! 🙂