Come to ship 1 guys

@ERICK001BC Well I have a few gamer friends but I want more people to join. I don't find a story anywhere in the game.

@Holymond said in Free XP Buff/Boost and gifts when you create a character! 10663494 my id for your referral so you can get loads of gifts. Ship 1:

@Seed said in Free XP Buff/Boost and gifts when you create a character! 10663494 my id for your referral so you can get loads of gifts. Ship 1:

@Holymond said in Free XP Buff/Boost and gifts when you create a character! 10663494 my id for your referral so you can get loads of gifts. Ship 1:

@ERICK001BC None of my friends wants to play a 2011 game. Plus this game has no endgame content like clan wars etc. I don't think they'll like it.

You heard it here first "USE MY CODE SO I CAN GET BADGES OH BTW THIS GAME SUKS MY FRIENDS THINK THIS GAMES SUKS, GIMMIE STUFF!"

Dude, seriously, work on your marketing skills... fake it a bit better eh? (And nnnnooooo you DIDNT say it sucks.. but it is implied by the tone of what you wrote, so before you go into the classic "DON PUT DEM WERDS IN MAH MOUTH" argument, do recognize I acknowledge you didn't actually SAY that.")

You acknowledged that I didn't say that. So you acknowledge that you were saying that. And that is your opinion, not mine.

He acknowledged that you didn't say that, but did clarify that that's how people reading your post interpret it. Hence the lack of interested response in over a week.

@Stretcharach No he probably meant the rating this game has by "people", not the people interpreting my post.

@Stretcharach Also I've got plenty of responses, it just doesn't show on the forums.

I'd like to say thank you to everyone who are using my referral code! I know you guys are capping your level in no time using my semi permanent xp buff! Keep up the good work guys!