Come to ship 1 guys

Ship 1 has the best and most active players

Stop spamming. Honestly it should be a bannable offense to try to trick people into using your referral code, especially when the rewards are so bad. It really shows who the awful people are.

@Dri4974 First of all this is the only post I made on this forum. So it's not spamming. Second of all you do get many gifts at different levels so cumulatively they are amazing. Some people just don't want others to extend a helping hand to newbies, tt just shows how awful some people are.

@Dri4974 Also if you aren't helping others, you can't stop others from doing it.

@Dri4974 No reply?

Ok then.

Have you considered what would happen to the forum if every single of us posted a new thread with our personal code?

Hundreds, if not thousands of "Use my Code" threads, It would look worse than e-bay.

Therefore, no-one does, it´s fair for everyone.

That

@IfrianMMO said in Free gifts when you create a character! 10663494 my id for your referral so you can get loads of gifts. Ship 1:

Have you considered what would happen to the forum if every single of us posted a new thread with our personal code?

Hundreds, if not thousands of "Use my Code" threads, It would look worse than e-bay.

Therefore, no-one does, it´s fair for everyone.

That's why there should be a subforum that focuses on friend codes.

To be fair you look like a bot ad. That was my first impression from the title.

@Lwyu No I'm a high level player. How am I a bot? The title looks fine.

I think immature was the better way of saying it. If you care so much about your code, why not try making friends and talking to them about the game and then getting them to join?

@ERICK001BC None of my friends wants to play a 2011 game. Plus this game has no endgame content like clan wars etc. I don't think they'll like it.

Doesn't hurt to ask. As for endgame, that's what you make of it. There is a story to the game, so.... There is a endgame.

@Holymond said in Free XP Buff/Boost and gifts when you create a character! 10663494 my id for your referral so you can get loads of gifts. Ship 1:

@ERICK001BC None of my friends wants to play a 2011 game. Plus this game has no endgame content like clan wars etc. I don't think they'll like it.

You heard it here first "USE MY CODE SO I CAN GET BADGES OH BTW THIS GAME SUKS MY FRIENDS THINK THIS GAMES SUKS, GIMMIE STUFF!"

Dude, seriously, work on your marketing skills... fake it a bit better eh? (And nnnnooooo you DIDNT say it sucks.. but it is implied by the tone of what you wrote, so before you go into the classic "DON PUT DEM WERDS IN MAH MOUTH" argument, do recognize I acknowledge you didn't actually SAY that.")

@Seed said in Free XP Buff/Boost and gifts when you create a character! 10663494 my id for your referral so you can get loads of gifts. Ship 1:

@Holymond said in Free XP Buff/Boost and gifts when you create a character! 10663494 my id for your referral so you can get loads of gifts. Ship 1:

You heard it here first "USE MY CODE SO I CAN GET BADGES OH BTW THIS GAME SUKS MY FRIENDS THINK THIS GAMES SUKS, GIMMIE STUFF!"

Dude, seriously, work on your marketing skills... fake it a bit better eh? (And nnnnooooo you DIDNT say it sucks.. but it is implied by the tone of what you wrote, so before you go into the classic "DON PUT DEM WERDS IN MAH MOUTH" argument, do recognize I acknowledge you didn't actually SAY that.")

You acknowledged that I didn't say that. So you acknowledge that you were saying that. And that is your opinion, not mine.