[Ship 3] Marbles Heart - Recruiting

Leader: Morty#3136

Managers: Master Nekos#2371, Snips#6432, LazyCrazy#9037, Shad#4384, Yibiner#7071, Kosan#3417

Type : Casual to Semi-Casual

Active Timezone: Base on Players Timezone

Alliance Requirements: None, let us know your PlayerID Name!

Alliance Description:

Welcome! Marbles Heart is recruiting for member of all kind! We got a discord for the alliance and we're still new to the game but willing to have fun well trying to reach end game content as well. No strict rules just have fun and meet others! To join contact ether me or one of the manager listed above. Can also join the discord directly and let us know! https://discord.gg/yyXZ45q

(Update May 29, 2020)

We are currently 7 player in-game, with 13 people in the discord. Current Alliance level is 3

(Update May 30, 2020)

We are currently 12 member player in-game, with 18 people in the discord. Current Alliance level is 4 \o/

(Update May 31, 2020)

We are currently 19 member player in-game, with 24 people in the discord with Current Alliance level is 5

(Update June 3, 2020)

We are currently 33 member player in-game, with 36 people in the discord with Current Alliance level is 5

(Update June 5, 2020)

We are currently 38 member player in-game, with 40 people in the discord with Current Alliance level is 5

(Update June 8, 2020)

We are currently 41 member player in-game, with 44 people in the discord with Current Alliance level is 5

(Update June 11, 2020)

We are currently 46 member player in-game, with 52 people in the discord with Current Alliance level is 5

(Update June 14, 2020)

We are currently 60 member player in-game, with 59 people in the discord with Current Alliance level is 5

Timezone?

Hello , I am a newbie here. This is my first play for PSO2 and now i am at ship 3. Can I join Marbles Heart?

@Drizzly The Time zone that I'm on is EST but most member are part of different timezone as we have some from Europe!

@MinKhant Anyone is allow to join, just me or one of the following officer would need your PlayerID Name.