That's Enough, 8 years waiting for this launch

I give up, after 4 reinntallations, several hours lost and more than 150GB of space wasted, I finally give up. Let me tell you a story, it was finals 2011 when I left WoW and I was searching for a new mmorpg to play then I heard about a game called PSO2, I saw the trailers, some gameplays on the old youtube, but the thing that mark me the most was its increadible character creation, I never saw any similar at that time it allow you to personalasi so many things of your character it was stunning. But the game only released in japan, so I was checking every day for any american or european released news, meanwhile I downloaded the demoe of almost 1GB that comes with the character creator and one mission. Then 2012 arravies, I was still checking for any news, but I wasnt worried, I new that sega was the publisher and I had the confidence that the game will be tranleated very soon, then 1 day It come the new that the game will be released on the west on late 2012 or early 2013 (everyone who had checked the wikipedia before the microsoft annuncment could confirm those dates), but ... the game... didnt arrive. The time past and I move to other mmorpg, but for 1 year or 2 I belived that the game will arrive to the west, the demo was still in my hard drive and I sometimes open it to see the characters that I had created ,I was sure the game would come, but that didnt happen. Then 2019, I had replaced my PC and format my HD 2 times since 2012, then E3, and microsoft show a trailer of PSO2 NA release, and all the memories come to me again, I was angry and exited at the same time. Angry because SEGA never released the game here, and exited because microsoft would be the publisher, with all my experience I knew that a bad publisher would ruin any good MMO. First, the xbox one version and I followed again all the knews related to the game, saw several videos from the beta, and some weeks ago they give us the PC release date, but my surpraise come some days ago. Ivisited the PSO2 web page and clicked the Play Free Now button often, and when they put the button to download it in PC it open a Microsoft Store webpage, I was surprised because Its usual on the mmorpg genre to be able to download the launcher directly from the official webpage. I had heard things about the microsoft store before, and sometime it was claim to be the worst, but I though that to this time they had already fix it. I press the button to get the game, I logged with my old microsoft account, and the it open a progrom on my PC with the same conten of the webpage to download the game, and here the things go from worse to worsen.

1ยบ The store only tell you that you only need 11GB of free HD space, so I selected my SSD where I install all my games (that only have 50 GB free), but when you check more deeply the requirements ask for 80GB, so after download 11GB and after the updates download where eating my SSD, I had to stop all when the bar of the unit system change to color red and I had to unistall the game, but HOW a store that already knows that a game will weight more than 80GB would tell you that are only 11GB in the moment of download ๐Ÿ˜‘ , and HOW that same store will allow you to install that game in a system unit that they know dont have free space enough ๐Ÿคฆ ๐Ÿคฆ .

2ยบ When I try to unistall the game, come the second problem, THERE IS NO BUTTON TO UNISTALL THE GAME IN THE STORE ๐Ÿ˜ง , or if there is is not visible for someone new to the store. I press the 3 point button, do left and right click to the game on the store and nothing, no options to uninstall. And not only that, because that was install as a microsoft app, YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO UNINSTALL FROM CONTROL PANEL, fortunatly if you make right click to the game in your works bar there is a option to uninstall the game and get the space free again.

3ยบ when I was finally able to download the game on my D drive with more than 500GB free, after the initial download it takes 2 and a half hour more to finished all the updates, and when it restart the launcher, it says that "you cant donwload the latest version of the game, check pso2.exe" error 104, so in order to check that file I had to go to the folder windowsapps in disk C, WHY disk C if I installed the game on disk D ๐Ÿ˜  , and even more that folder have safeguard protection, so I Had to check on internet to be able to get acces to the folder.

4ยบ So after more than 1 hour to finally get acces to the folder and change the permissions acces (at that hour of the day the solution wasnt at easier to find like now) I open the launcher, make a little download, restart the launcher and.... the famous error 1813, this time asking me to get acces to this file that is supposed to have the addres of the game on the D drive๐Ÿ˜  ๐Ÿ˜  .

5ยบ One hour more to give all the required files the acces permission from my user of PC, turn off the windws defender and uncheck all the "read only" marks, and then the famous "vivoxsdk.dll file is missing"๐Ÿ˜จ , why I CAN SEE THE FILE THERE IN THE FOLDER ๐Ÿคฆ ๐Ÿคฆ ๐Ÿคฆ why you are telling me that is not there, so after more than 2 hours of investigation, the solution was reinstall the game, but this time when I try to uninstall the game, it didnt open the uninstall process, so I have to manually deleated the files.

6ยบ I reinstall the game, followed the instruction of a guide made by users to solve almos any known problem, preinstalling all the default windows/xbox apps and upgraded all of them, giving the acces permissions to the folders and disable the windows defender while it is downloading. So after 3 more hours of download the game finalley works ๐Ÿ˜ฎ, I was ablee to log in, create my character and play the first mission, but because it was late I log out in the lobby and close the game and went to sleep.

7ยบ When I weak up and after take the breakfast, I went to open the game, thinking about how to level up my class, which are the best abilities in the skill tree, which will be my secundary class, and the when click the launcher, it didnt open๐Ÿ˜ฉ , I clicked several times again and it open a blue screen that says that my divece is not connected ๐Ÿ˜ค, and the solution I could found was to download the last update from windows that just was released that day๐Ÿ˜ฑ .

8ยบ After update my windows, the launcher opens, but it result that THE GAME DELEATED ITSELF๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ , but IT DIDNT FREE THE 80GB SPACE ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก , so it started downloading all the upgrades again ๐Ÿ˜ซ . AFter 2 and a half hour more of download just before finishing it give me error 140 ๐Ÿ–• , and the launcher closed, and when I try to open it again IT GIVE ME ERROR 1813 AGAIN๐Ÿ–• .

Thats enough I wasted 2 days trying to install the game, and is inadmiseable that once you installing it give you error after error and when you solve them all the game deleated itself but dont free the space of every time you download it. This is the worst mmolaunch I ever see, this is ....... well you all now what this is.

I think I will return to this game when it have a free launcher or being on a diferent store.

@Dlayer3095 All I can say is stay strong. Take a small break and try it again in a few days if you feel like it. No use in stressing over things you can't control.