Haven't Received AC Hours After Purchase

This seems to be happening to some, but not everyone. I've heard of some players getting theirs instantly, and some (Like me) not receiving theirs at all. It's been about 8+ hours since I purchased my $50 worth of AC, and nothing has arrived yet. I hope this is just a bug, and hopefully posting here will get it some attention.

I have put in a ticket for this as well, and as of now haven't heard anything.

Maybe someone somewhere has successfully figured out said situation?

(I'm on PC too.)

@Arkayic said in Haven't Received AC Hours After Purchase:

This seems to be happening to some, but not everyone. I've heard of some players getting theirs instantly, and some (Like me) not receiving theirs at all. It's been about 8+ hours since I purchased my $50 worth of AC, and nothing has arrived yet. I hope this is just a bug, and hopefully posting here will get it some attention.

I have put in a ticket for this as well, and as of now haven't heard anything.

Maybe someone somewhere has successfully figured out said situation?

(I'm on PC too.)

I second this, its been only a few hours but I also purchased $50 worth of AC and haven't received it, also on PC.

@joegun7276 said in Purchased AC, Charged but never received AC:

I found out why i cant purchase AC. For some reason windows has logged me into the game with an old account that i no longer use. No idea why this happened as its not the account i use on my ms store or the xbox gamepass app. Anyway to check what email/Xbox live account you are using. Log out and press tab on the "press enter key" screen.

Try this, worked for me and Joegun.