Where is challenge mode?

? Where you hid it?

I think the better question is where is the shared ship? We see the titles on the list.

Challenge mode was added on ep3. The game is still at ep 2 I think ? Or its started ep 3. Its will come with Ultimate quest if I remember right.

But anyway, I think Sega need to do a better challange mode reward. The jp one was so useless that nobody run it. Its a dead mode like every other game mode. 😕

@I-UsagiTsuki-I said in Where is challenge mode?:

Challenge mode was added on ep3. The game is still at ep 2 I think ? Or its started ep 3. Its will come with Ultimate quest if I remember right.

But anyway, I think Sega need to do a better challange mode reward. The jp one was so useless that nobody run it. Its a dead mode like every other game mode. 😕

hope they keep it relevant 😃

@Ki-Rin said in Where is challenge mode?:

@I-UsagiTsuki-I said in Where is challenge mode?:

hope they keep it relevant 😃

Same, Challange mode was my favorites thing in PSO2 and its have the best song of the game. When its will come out, I will do a post abouth it on the forum to ask GM if they can talk to the team to make it more usefull, etc.