For those who are having MS Store Issues: (ARKS Layer Team temporarily resolved it)

Please check ARKS Layer site. (You can google it) They have added NA Tweaker to resolve the issue with MS Store for those who are struggling.

Aaaaaaaaand the problems are solved.

ARKS Layer saving our bums in JP and now they do it again to fix the MS Store's broken insanity.

Do we even know if Microsoft is allowing the use of this and won't ban people for it? It's a fair question to ask.

This is the saddest thing I have ever read

@Xenovictus said in For those who are having MS Store Issues: (ARKS Layer Team temporarily resolved it):

Do we even know if Microsoft is allowing the use of this and won't ban people for it? It's a fair question to ask.

It still requires you to download the Microsoft Store PSO2 Base Game, but after that the tweaker patches the rest of the game instead of using the awful JP patcher that was included.

If MS actually breaks the Tweaker and the game just continues to murder PCs then they beg for their own failure. The very fact that they have to be the ones to fix this speaks volumes.

I need more details as to what this means, because I don't understand what a Tweaker is or what it does.

Does it stop the game from uninstalling itself? Does it stop the game from duplicating itself?

What does it do, where do I find it... I need details, man. I need 'em bad!

@Xenovictus said in For those who are having MS Store Issues: (ARKS Layer Team temporarily resolved it):

Taking into account people have used the Tweaker for years in JP and no one cared, i doubt Microsoft would, especially since you still need to go through the store, so it's not like it magically skips it all.

@Ephemiel said in For those who are having MS Store Issues: (ARKS Layer Team temporarily resolved it):

ARKS Layer saving our bums in JP and now they do it again to fix the MS Store's broken insanity.

Also stealing from your bums, but you know who cares if you can play your game in English right 👌

@Kofi9867 said in For those who are having MS Store Issues: (ARKS Layer Team temporarily resolved it):

This is the saddest thing I have ever read

And the best. If this works for us then we aren't twiddling our thumbs until maybe Monday. I'll give feedback once I'm done. I hope it cures the deletion of the game

@Zipzo said in For those who are having MS Store Issues: (ARKS Layer Team temporarily resolved it):

@Ephemiel said in For those who are having MS Store Issues: (ARKS Layer Team temporarily resolved it):

Also stealing from your bums, but you know who cares if you can play your game in English right 👌

I'm certain there's a tale behind this.

@TheFig0505 said in For those who are having MS Store Issues: (ARKS Layer Team temporarily resolved it):

@Zipzo said in For those who are having MS Store Issues: (ARKS Layer Team temporarily resolved it):

I'm certain there's a tale behind this.

Definitely is.

Just like JP, they do a better launcher then Sega.

loading insanely fast (20 times faster than the original lol) thanks alot