AC Outfits

So I ended up doing a couple tickets, and got a duplicate outfit. How do i sell it on the market? i put it up for the price everyone else is, but it says something about no star gems? Not sure what I'm missing?

The outfits have an affinity gauge that allow you to earn star gems after wearing them for a certain amount of time. It's just warning you that you haven't earned any SG from the outfit yet.

but when i check my shop, i don't see it staying in there

You are 100% certain that you are posting the item, accepting the star gem warning, and posting for sale?

yup, making sure to hit confirm

Are you able to provide any screenshots/short clips of you attempting to do this? Without actually seeing what you're doing it's difficult to guess what could be going wrong.

yeah once i'm done this exploration i'll post it what i do step by step

so i'm going into personal shop -> Put Item(s) up for sale from inventory (yes i'm premium user since i bought the sonic colab) -> selecting the item and it asked to confirm saying no star gems have been aquired (selecting Yes) -> selecting price and hitting confirm....omfg. I'm an idiot, i wasn't hitting put up for sale at the bottom, i was hitting the circle button. Amie ily for wanting to help make me a smarter person and having me see the errors of being a derpy derp.

mod can close this embarrassing thread

@AdamLelouche said in AC Outfits:

so i'm going into personal shop -> Put Item(s) up for sale from inventory (yes i'm premium user since i bought the sonic colab) -> selecting the item and it asked to confirm saying no star gems have been aquired (selecting Yes) -> selecting price and hitting confirm....omfg. I'm an idiot, i wasn't hitting put up for sale at the bottom, i was hitting the circle button. Amie ily for wanting to help make me a smarter person and having me see the errors of being a derpy derp.

mod can close this embarrassing thread

Hahaha it happens to the best of us! Glad you managed to figure it out 🙂

Okay so I was having this trouble and found out that when you get to the intro screen on PSO2 where it says press ENTER to start. If you look down at the bottom left the game will tell you which account is logged in. This was my problem I was logged in with a different account than the one I was paying with.

@Gakkajj said in AC Outfits:

Okay so I was having this trouble and found out that when you get to the intro screen on PSO2 where it says press ENTER to start. If you look down at the bottom left the game will tell you which account is logged in. This was my problem I was logged in with a different account than the one I was paying with.

I think you've written this in the wrong topic bud, this doesn't really seem to relate to OPs issue at all.